Chapter 71: Linked

V~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I hear sounds, but they are not clear.

It hurts.

It hurts.

My mind viewed all the little things I have been through since the past weeks.

I would've laughed and cried.

Just seeing myself.

Everything was chaotic, but elaborate.

I loved the feeling I would get when I saw the familiar people again.

Jin.

Rapmonster.

J-Hope.

Suga.

Jimin.

Jungkook.

We were a giddy bunch. We were strange and diverse, but we were linked.

I liked being with them and hope to be with them a little longer.

C'mon V.

Hold out just a tiny bit longer.

Ok.

I breathed heavily and inconsistently. It was really, really, scary. Knowing that you could die any second now.

I don't want to die.

Not now!

My mind mentally wept. I struggled to peak open an eye.

V, just rest.

But, I have to see.

Shhhh.

I should listen.

I should.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook~ POV

I was free, but Bunny took me by surprise. Outraged by his sudden attack at me, I slammed his body against the shabby cell I occupied not too long ago.

I know. I know that I will always win against Bunny. He lacked something.

He grabbed me by my head as I kicked his knee. My head felt like it was going to burst. He squeezed it, but I scratched his arms. It was revolting seeing the damage I did to his skin.

Bunny lifted one arm and I quickly knocked his mask off.

He was just an ordinary city guy.

That didn't stop me from raising my fists several times. Bunny was no match for me.

He was weak.

Under that mask.

I was broken, but I had this my motive.

Not to just get out of here,

But to take down the Paper Gang.

It was right here in my hands. I will stop this. No, we will stop this.

Seeing my friends created new choices, better ones.

The man in front of me that I beat up again, was the hit man of my brother. The man is rotten, just like his group.

They were all rotten.

I felt mad, but livelier.

Jungkook, remember.

I snapped out of my thoughts and halted my attack. Bunny had another bloody nose. My knuckles were ripped, yet I felt nothing. I didn't stare in horror or pity or sympathy.

The Paper Gang doesn't deserve any of those feelings.

I planned on knocking him out so it would be easier to bring him to the precinct. I crouched near him and he swiftly brought out a gun.

I held onto it too and pulled it away from his grasps. I swept the gun away from us.

"Stop!" I yelled.

My voice was shaky and hoarse. Bunny didn't reply.

"Why? Why would do all of this?" I squeaked.

My insides felt like mush and I wanted to hurl any moment now. My limbs began to sore.

I thought I would still hold up an angry, intimating expression, but I surprised myself. I just wanted reasons, better ones than what I have heard hours ago.

My mind wouldn't just let it go.

I'm still human.

Bunny hazily picked up his arm, but I shoved it away.

"Stop," I whispered.

Bunny eventually collapsed and almost closed his eyes. The man haunted my childhood.

He still does.

I cleared my throat. I did not react to the gunshot I heard loud and clear. I turned my head around to see Fox on the floor crawling away from Jimin.

Fox must've have been shot in the collar bone. Everybody in the room focused on what was happening to the gang leader.

Fox screamed. Suga pulled Jimin back. Jin and Rapmonster watched, but still had their hands on Hound. V and J-Hope were sleeping in the corner.

They're not sleeping.

I walked closer to Fox. He stared back at me as he reached for my leg.

"Jungkook, son. Don't do this to your father," he rushed and breathed out.

I shook my head one more time.

I'm not sorry.

"You deserve it, sorry." I cracked.

I should resent my father, but somewhere along the line I still sympathize. He was the last of my family, yet I stood here deciding what should happen to him.

Jungkook!

He created this god-awful gang.

He trained criminals.

He murdered your brother.

He put terror in the city's eyes.

He stole, lied, and cheated.

He stabbed V.

He trapped you here.

He kidnapped them.

He is no longer your father.

My mind swirled around the aggressive thoughts and I teared up. Fox looked at me with such hatred. I wanted to smack him and shout at him, but instead I backed up. I sighed and wiped my face.

My priority is to hunt down the Paper Gang.

I have succeeded.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
('+ω+`)