Chapter 10: Interrogation

V~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

   In the dim interrogation, I sat with Jungkook. Outside were witnesses and victims who were involved in the "Bunny" incident two days ago.

   "V, bring in the last one"

   I nodded and opened the door.

   "Rapmonster!" I called.

    The whole group was making small talk between each other, which was nice. He sat up from his seat and walked towards me. The others watched him too. Already I noticed his nervous presence. I was positive that Jungkook felt it too.

   "Alright Rapmonster, we're just going to ask you a few questions and you're free to go," Jungkook said.

   "What were you doing last night in the alley?"

   "I- I was taking out the trash, I work there," Rapmonster responded.

    Stuttering! Hmmmm. Interesting.

   I wrote it down on my notepad.

   "Say, Rapmonster, what do you do there at the hotel?" I asked while scribbling.

   Jungkook raised his brow, but stayed silent.

   "Oh! I sometimes work as a "lift man", but I'm mostly hold the door for visitors or customers"

    I believe that.

   "So a service worker? Do you tend a bar?"

    I know it was a random thing to ask, but he seemed a bit more comfortable when talking about his life from what I noticed.

   "Haha, no, I would love too, but I'm inexperienced," he said while chuckling.

   Bingo!

   "Rapmonster, did you drink last night?" Jungkook questioned him.

    He shook his head and seemed unsure. I was about to write it down when he looked at me with wide eyes.

   "Wait! I think I had one shot and then after that I was planning to go home, but I couldn't find my jacket," he stated.

    Jungkook and I both nodded and I wrote it down. Jungkook sat up and leaned over the table.

   "Did you not hear the sirens, the chaos in the bar, and the gunshots?" Jungkook watched him like a hawk.

   "To be honest-" Rapmonster stopped and with his eyes, glanced up, as if he was trying to look for a memory.

   "The Bangtan Bar could be very crazy and we do sell fireworks, that I know of. So I kinda assumed it was that and people were just celebrating or having fun. I wasn't aware of the whole incident. I was in the closet the whole time"

    I tried to keep myself from laughing on the reply he had just said. Jungkook gave me the look and I continued to scrawl the report.

   "What happened after?" I "seriously" asked.

   Rapmonster crossed his legs and started playing with his fingers.

   "Well, I remembered that I left my stuff at the bar when I was hanging out with my friends. That's when I noticed the trash. So I just took it out..."

    Hmmmm that would make sense.

   "Bunny was in the same area last night, did you see him?"

   "N- no." He looked down to his hands as he answered that.

   Rapmonster are you hiding something???

   "How's your head?" I asked while looking at my pen work.

    "It still hurts from... Yeah it's still hurts," he paused. "I think I did see him"

    "You think?" Jungkook spotted.

   "Well I was a little tipsy," he trailed off.

   You had one drink, mate.

   "Look, are we going to be finished yet? I do have shifts, you know..." Rapmonster quietly spoke.

   "We're good, you're free to go."

   He nodded and left the room. As soon as he left I heard Jungkook snicker.

   "He's hiding something"

   "Clearly," Jungkook said as leaned back in his seat.

   "Jungkook let's recap."

   "Ok, could you read what you have written, V?"

   I cleared my throat and turned a couple pages back.

   "Nurse Yona And Doctor Jin was there to have a fun time apparently," I stopped for a second. "Well that date went down the drain," I added.

   Jungkook rolled his eyes.

   "Continue V"

   "Don't be mean Kookie"

   As I was expecting, he laughed and shook his head. I cleared my throat once more.

   "They witnessed Bunny storming in and him stabbing an army official, while you were getting trampled by a crowd. They also saw him threaten a man with a broken bottle. Then called for an ambulance first and then the police."

    "Mmm-hmm"

   "J-hope, the man who was being held was only there to drink. He did confirm seeing a crane tattoo under Bunny's sleeve." I continued.

   "You'll have to draw me that later," Jungkook requested.

   "The army official, Suga, was drunk and only recalled seeing a Bunny mask. He dumbly stood up to him and received an injury."

   "Alright," Jungkook muttered.

   "Jimin, the guy you bumped into, claimed he lost a suitcase full of valuables. He lost his phone, ID, money, a credit card and some personal items. He did not, did not, did not see who pushed him"

   "We can check his bank account for any next purchases. I don't think we'll be able to retrieve his items. Hopefully the young lad knows that he has to cut his cell to prevent any charges. Same goes to his card," Jungkook mentioned.

   Jimin seemed very shaky when he was called to the station. It must have been a bad day for him or something. I hope the guy will be alright.

   "Well, you just heard what Rapmonster said. Supposedly he "thought" he saw Bunny"

   Jungkook laughed bitterly.

   "It's obvious that Bunny attacked him. It's just that he knows something that we don't. That bothers me," Jungkook sat up and leaned against the wall.

   "Shall we crack him?" I insisted.

   "Nah, just give him time"

   Hmmm, Rapmonster, what are you hiding?

   Well a case that involves the Paper Gang is a toughy.

   But, this has got to be one of the most weirdest cases ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hellooo some "vkook" action here! What's going to happen next!

   Enjoyyy, <3
If likey plz  vote  to support me! So close to 100 reads hehehehehehehe
(•ө•)♡