un.

"Hello Chan! Look, you finally have a new roommate!", the nurse said, after she opened the door to my new room. That Chan guy didn't even look at me and he was wearing a black hoodie even though it was the middle of august. 

Station 11. 

 No way. Mum have put me in a fucking psychiatry. 

Room 4

I still tried to fake a smile and introduced myself: "Uhm hi...my name is Xu Minghao and I-"

"Who the fuck said I care who you are?", he cut of my words, stood up and left the room. 

I looked confused to the nurse, but she just shrugged her shoulders, whispered a apologize and left the room, too. I closed the door behind her and sighed. I walked to my new bed and sat down, while I cursed at my mom.

20 minutes ago she left me here and I had to take of my clothes. Then they weighed me, but didn't show me the number. I wanted to tell them, that I weighed myself in the morning after I showered, but I remained silent.  At the end they looked at all of my bags and suitcases to make sure I haven't take anything bad with me.

I slowly stood up and wanted to go to the bathroom, but there was none. I tried not to freak out and went from my room to the 'information center', I passed with the nurse some minutes ago.

"Excuse me.  Why is there no bathroom in my room?", I asked the same nurse, who showed me my room some minutes ago. 

She looked up from her computer and said:" Oh, I totally forgot to tell you! We have three bathrooms here and you need our permission and the key from us to go there. Do you have to go know?"

Her smile disappeared after I gasped. But again I only remained silent and said a quiet "Yes, please"

She gave me the key and pointed the direction with her finger. I nodded and went to the door, which had a pink shield with the words "bathroom" written on it. The door was already open, so I just went in.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Can't you see that there is already somebody in here?", a guy in front of me screamed, only wearing bathrobe. 

"Sorry I just wanted to wash my face", I said and looked down to the floor.

"I don't care. Now get out. GET OUT", he screamed and wanted to push me.

Before his hands could touch my shoulders and nurse came and said with a calm voice:" Junhui, please. He is new here and he didn't know somebody was in here"

But the boy was still furious and shouted again:" I said get out! Both of you. I don't care, who or what this asshole is" 

And with these words the nurse dragged me out and showed my the second bathroom. I went inside and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my pale face. I started washing my face and controlled my breath. Everybody here is crazy. I need to get out of here. 

I stared at my reflection for minutes, until I decided to go back again to my room. On the way back I looked around and saw different rooms filled with people. In the smallest room with a TV I saw my new roommate Chan and the angry guy from the bathroom before sitting in front of the TV, but not paying attention to it. They were talking to each other and both had a smile on their face. I stopped walking and watched them. Both of them seemed so different now. Almost happy. But I could still feel, that they weren't.

Suddenly Chan looked up, directly in my eyes. His smile disappeared and he he raised one brow.  The guy from the bathroom, who still had wet hair, turned around and look at me, too. I quickly ran away to my room and sat down on my bed. Again.