douze.

Soonyoung and Junhui are finally getting along again and I've been feeling better.
We were on our way to the cafeteria, when we saw two boys sitting on our place where we always used to eat.

"Let's go somewhere else than", Chan said and I agreed, but Junhui shook his head.

"Hey, you guys", he yelled and only one of them looked up.

"You are talking to us?", the one said and Junhui nodded.

"Go away"

"Excuse me?"

Junhui sighed:" This is our table. We always eat here"

The boy shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing here is yours or ours"

"Who the fuck are you to act like an asshole", Junhui got louder, but the boy stayed calm.

"Oh, my name is Kim Mingyu. And my friend and roommate here is Jeon Wonwoo", he said and tapped the other boys shoulder.

He finally looked up, but only for a second and continued to eat.

"If you want you can sit with us", Mingyu said and gave us a kind smile.

"No you -", Junhui started, but I interrupted him.

"Sure", I said, sat down and Mingyu's smile got bigger.

Wonwoo looked up again and rolled his eyes after seeing me sitting in front of him.

"I am Xu Minghao and I am from China", I said and Mingyu nodded.

"You guys don't want to sit here?", Mingyu said and looked at Chan and Soonyoung.

And ignored Junhui.

"Of course", Soonyoung said and the two boys sat down next to me.

Junhui was still standing next to us, until he shook his head again, cursed at us and went away to sit at the end of the room.

Soonyoung sighed and said:
"Excuse us, but he is always like that"

"We know, he is really popular here. Nobody ever stayed so long in psychiatry", it was the first time we heard Wonwoo talking.

"For how long?",  I asked him.

"I think it's been nine months", he said and I turned around, seeing only the back of Junhui sitting alone at a table.

I got my tray from a nurse and I was surprised that Mingyu got the same.

We both looked at each other and chuckeled after realizing, even though it wasn't that funny.

We talked a lot, but Wonwoo was being quiet the whole time and it looked like he was uncomfortable being with us.

After the boys left, Mingyu and I were left and we didn't had anything to talk.

Until Mingyu cleared his throat to get my attention.

"I don't know if it's too private, but are you and Wen Junhui...a couple?", Mingyu said in a nervous tone.

"What? No, who the hell told you that?", I said and tried to keep calm.

"Uhm, everybody", he said and pressed his lips together.

"Who is everybody?", I asked him and he looked more nervous.

"Sometimes Wonwoo and I are sneaking into the nurses room to check my weight and the nurses are only gossiping about you two", he whispered.

"Really?", I totally forgot what we were actually talking about and only had one thing in my mind.

"You can really check your weight? Can I come with you some time?"

He laughed out loud.
"Of course"

"But what are they saying? I mean the nurses?", I got back to the actual topic.

"Well, they are saying, that you are the only thing that keeps Junhui calm and that they also saw you guys kissing", he said.

"What? No, no. We never even hugged...", I got angry.

"I mean, I am not even gay....I just, why is everybody thinking this", I sighed.

"But it's obvious"

"What?"

"That Wen Junhui is. And he cares a lot about you", Mingyu said and showed me a soft smile.

"He doesn't even know much about me", I said and Mingyu shook his head.

"You don't tell him anything, right?", Mingyu whispered and he was right.

I was keeping everything to myself.

But I had to.

"Whatever", I said and stood up.

Right before I was leaving the room, Mingyu called me and I turned around.

"You can come with us tonight. To the nurses room", he said and smiled again.

"Sure"

And I left with a smile on my face, too.

"Don't talk to Mingyu", Junhui said, after I arrived in my room seeing him sitting on my bed.

"What? I can do whatever I want to", I shook my head and closed the door.

"He wants you", Junhui whispered like it was something dangerous.

"You do, too", I whispered back.

"No. Stop lying", Junhui said and sighed.

"And why is it so bad if he wants me?", asked him and he sighed again.

"He is dangerous", he said and made me laugh.

"You don't even know him and you are not better, Junhui", I said, while I was still laughing.

"Stop laughing", he said, but I couldn't.

He stood up and pressed me onto Chan's bed.

I immediately stopped and closed my eyes, too scared to look into his.

"Will you stop now?", Junhui whispered into and his warm breath ticked my ear.

I didn't know what to do and I couldn't respond.

"Minghao", he whispered and I could feel his lips on my ear.

"Hyung wants you to answer"

"I... I will...yes... stop....hyung", I tried to form a sentence, but failed.

My eyes were still closed and I felt how he moved away.

I opened them and saw a smiling and satisfied Junhui.

"It's cute, how weak I can make you, Minghao", he chuckled and left the room.

Leaving me alone on Chan's bed with a red face and a pounding heart.

Omg. I. Am. Dead.

Hey Guys:)

yess I am back with another the chapter and actually I don't have anything to tell you, haha^^

But tomorrow I have a maths test and instead of studying, I am writing this story and another one( that I am going to upload when I am finished with Station 11) (Oh an the story is a fantasy story about Chan), but I am going to start now

BTW if you like poems and stuff like I do there is a great story from unsichtbar_ called poetry.

See you soon:)

Mel