vingt-six

Junhui was holding my hand.
I could feel him shaking, but he was slowly calming down.
"I can't believe I'm going somewhere else, than the Namsan Tower. I am so excited. And it's even with you", he said, while looking out the car window.
Joshua was driving and it was silent after that.
"I didn't really have dates that were this serious for me and I know you'd kill me if I'd take you out for dinner. So I hope you like my idea", he said and turned his face around to look at me.
"I will", was the only thing I said.
We arrived, Joshua parked the car.
"I'll take a walk and let you enjoy your time here. I trust you. Don't run away", he told us, while we were getting out of the car.

He left and Junhui and I went to the other direction. The sun was about to dissapear and than I realised what he wanted to do.

He wanted to watch the sunset with me.

"We have to hurry up. Oh no", Junhui said, grabbed my hand and we were running together to the lake in front of us.

We were both out of breath and sat down on the gras, trying to calm down.

But the sight in front of us, was distracting us.

The colors in front of me were warm, nearly nice and I felt my body relaxing.

The sun seemed so big, but still so far away.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's so beautiful", I told Junhui.

He smiled. "I thought it'll be boring. But I also thought that we were literally craving some nature", he replied and made us laugh.

He was right. There were no white walls, no locked doors, I didn't feel evaporated and Junhui was even enjoying it more. He deserved it.

"I am saying it again, Minghao. I am changing to a better person, thanks to you. My body feels calm, when I am with you. My thoughts are still unorganized in my head, but they are positive and I can control them. I need you on my side, even if I don't deserve you. I confessed my feelings a lot towards you, but now I just get to the point. I love you. I want to be with you forever. I even start thinking about things like marriage, something I hated months ago. I am scared that we'll go seperate ways after getting out of the hospital. I am scared I'll lose you by making dumb mistakes"

My heart was beating too fast. My breathing was a chaos.

"Junhui", I could only say.

"I know you have never seen me like this. Never heard me talking like this. Even if you won't accept it, I am still happy that I got to say it to you and-"

I cut him off, by kissing him.

He was shocked indeed, but enjoyed it afterwards.

We slowly layed down on the gras our lips still pressed on eachother.

He started sroking my hair and I was touching his face.

My entire body was hot and my body was tingling.

I was out of breath, but couldn't stop kissing him.

He stopped for a second just to say "I love you so much" and continued.

I was on top of him, my face in his chest. Junhuis heartbeat was calm and made me tired. His arms were holding my body and I felt save. His hands were stroking my back. I didn't want this to end.

But it did.

Jisoo came back. He was surprised, but tried to hide it.

Junhui and I stood up, went to the car, not saying anything.

I wanted to tell Junhui my feelings, but I couldn't. Something was holding me back and I hated myself for not having the courage.

We got back in the car.

"I didn't know that you'll already got this far", Jisoo said and made us laugh.

"Same for me, Minghao just surprised me", Junhui teased me and succeeded.

I blushed and made the two other boys laugh even more.

"I'm sorry, that we have to get back already, I'd love to give you more time to spend, but sadly I don't make the rules",  Jisoo told us and we just nodded.

The rest of the time we weren't talking. Junhui seemed tired and Jisoo was concentrated on driving.

And I was still trying to say Junhui, how I felt about him.

I didn't know how and when to start. I couldn't do it now. Jisoo was here and Junhui was nearly falling asleep.

I sighed and leaned back.
Jisoo looked at ne through the mirror.

"Are you okay?", he asked me.

I nodded. I was fine. I was even happy. But my thoughts confused me.

We arrived back at the hospital, I woke Junhui up. Jisoo left the car and while Junhui was opening the door, I said it.

"I love you, too"

He froze. One leg out of the car, the door a bit open, he just froze.

"What?", he asked, but we both knew that he heard me.

"I love you, too. I don't know how or why and I am not familiar with these feelings I have, when I am with you. But I am very sure it's love"

Junhui was smiling.

No.

Junhui was grinning. His face literally lightened up.

"So? We are dating now?", he asked me.

I only nodded.

And Junhui laughed.

"Wow", he said and again Jisoo was interrupting us.

"Why aren't you getting out?", he wanted to know.

"Minghao just said, that he loved me. He's my boyfriend now",Junhui replied and made me blush again.

"That's cute, but we still have to get back or we'll be in trouble, guys", Jisoo said and we got out of the car.

"Will you forever get red, when I mention things like this?", Junhui asked me.

I nodded.

"Great. It's just so cute to tease you"

I am alive and back!
Sorry for literally being 'dead' for the past months. I was so busy with school and my problems, I totally forgot about Wattpad and my stories.
But I have finally some motivation and I'll really try to update more often. (And no I didn't change the fandom, still a loyal Carat here!)
See you soon!
Bye!