cinquante-deux.

Junhui was gone for nearly two months now. One month and three weeks. Seven weeks in total. It was slowly getting easier. I was slowly getting used to the atmosphere here without him. Until Jisoo came up to me at my dinner waiting time to talk.

"Hey, you haven't been around much these days", I started the conversation as soon as he sat down.

"Yeah, I am more busy at the other station, since two nurses at station 6 got pregnant. But twice a week I will be here. The last few times I was doing my night shifts, so you were probably asleep, when I was working", he told me.

Jisoo was a nice guy. It was obvious how awkward we were still with each other. He was working here and I was a patient. And we never really talked that much.

"So, how are you feeling?", he asked me.

"You probably heard what happened?", I decided to not answer the question. Not because I didn't want to. But because I didn't have the answer to such a simple question.

"Yeah, it was confirmed in front of my own eyes", he said.

My interest started to peak. "What do you mean?", I asked him again.

"Uhm, he is now in am entertainment industry. Training to become a pro dancer", he noticed the panic in my eyes.

"He is not in China? How do you know all that? Did you see him? Did you talk to him?", I was about to freak out. The last weeks I was so sure that I'll never have to see or hear anything from him again.

"Well, I saw him. When I had my lunch break I met him at a convinience store. He was with two other guys I have never seen before. He seemed nervous when we met, so I figured he didn't tell his new friends anything. I just acted like an old friend. He said he was in China for a months and came back three weeks ago, after he was scouted by an agency. Do you know Pledis?"

It took some time to process all this. Junhui was here. He was continuing with the things he learned here. And he was close enough for Jisoo to meet him.

"No, never heard of that. Is that the name of agency?", I asked him to distract myself from these thoughts.

"Yeah, they have groups like After School and Nu'est", he said and I shook my head again.

"I don't really listen to Korean music", I told him.

"Oh, okay. But maybe Soonyoung knows. Or Jihoon. They are into this stuff", he said and let out a chuckle.

I just forced out a smile. How was Junhui back to normal, after staying here for nearly 2 years and facing so many problems? How fast was he over me? How easy could he leave all of the things that happened here behind? These questions gave me a sharp pain in the chest. I closed my eyes for a second to control my breathing.

Until I felt a hand on my shoulders.
"Minghao, are you okay?", he asked me. Concern was in his eyes.

"Yeah, sorry. It was kinda too much. Do you maybe know why Mingyu isn't here today? I also didn't see him around at breakfast and lunch? Was he allowed to leave today?", I wanted to change the topic quickly. And I imeadiatly regretted it.

"More like last night?", Jisoo said.

"Wait, do you mean they let him go? Like, go home and not have to come back here again?", all these surpises made me dizzy.

"Yeah, seems like he didn't tell anyone except Wonwoo", Jisoo was getting worried. Nearly all the things he said made me panic and had a dark effect on me.

"So Wonwoo is still here? And he is fine? Yeah, probably. Mingyu is a good guy and would tell him beforehand", I answered my own question in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, Minghao. I didn't want to hurt you like that. I just thought you knew already or needed to know in Junhui's case", he said and told me that I can go to Dr. Nam's session now.

I stood up and on my way I remembered Mingyu's words again. Not even two weeks ago, he told me how jealous he was. He was still stuck in the same circle. Still had a lot of issues and couldn't get out of it. How did they suddenly let him go?

I knocked in Dr. Nam's door and as I opened it I decided to ask her.

"Good evening", she said as I sat down on the chair.

"Why did you let Mingyu leave?", I asked her.

Her eyes widened. She seemed like she wasn't prepared for my sudden actions.

"Kim Mingyu? At our last therapists meeting, his therapist told us that his condition was good enough to go home. Why are asking me that like this?", she seemed confused.

"When did you had this meeting?", I was getting impatient.

"Minghao, you are not allowed to know that. The priva-"

I interrupted her. My fingers were shaking and my face seemed to be ln fire. "Two weeks ago he was talking with me. He still had a lot of problems with his weight. He was jeaolous of me, because he thought I was able to control it well. So when was your last meeting?"

Dr. Nam started typing into her computer. Her fingers were moving quickly and it seemed like she was in a complete different world.

"Dr. Nam?", my voice got louder.

"It was 12 days ago. I am trying to contact his therapist. This is not good", she picked up the phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Hello, Dr. Jeon. Yes, I have a patient here right now who says that your patient Kim Mingyu, that left last night, was still under a lot of struggle two days before our meeting. He told my patient about it. Okay? Yes, wait a minute", she reached out her arm and wanted me to talk to the therapist. I did so and told him everything that Mingyu told me. After I was done I gave it back to Dr. Nam who ended the call.

"What is going to happen now?", I asked her. I realised how tired I felt after all this chaos.

"We are going to contact his parents and we will talk with them and Kim Mingyu and if the things you said are true then we will have to bring him back here", Dr. Nam smiled after telling me that, but I couldn't.

"What? No, that's not what I wanted", and after holding back for 3 weeks I finally cried.

Heyo Guys! Summer is coming to an end; I am working at my Dad's place and Seventeen's HIT was their worst comeback so far yeehaw! Sorry, but the song is a huge mess and gives me headaches. Their Knowing Bros episode was amazing tho!
See you soon,
Mel