vingt-cinq

"Minghao, let's go on a date", Junhui shouted into my direction.

I was just walking towards my room and turned around, seeing Junhui standing at the other end of the hallway.

"What?", I said and chuckeled.

"You heard me. We are allowed to go somewhere tonight. I asked them. But a nurse has to come with us. Thank god, it's going to be Jisoo"

"Were are we going?", I wanted to know.

"Wait, is that a yes?", he said and smiled.

"You didn't even ask me. You commanded me", I said and he smiled even more.

"You're right. Let's meet here again before dinner", he told me and left to go to his room. You could see how he tried to hide his excitement.

A small smile also appeared on my face.

Before I could even close the door properly, Chan started to talk, not even looking up from his book.

"Finally. He was annoying us everyday, that he'll never be able to ask you out", he sighed.

I started to laugh and he finally looked up.

He came back three days ago. I saw him sitting on my bed and staring at the wall. When I entered the room on that day, he also didn't look at me. But I could see from the side fron his face, how shamful he felt.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's not your fault. You didn't have control over your body at the moment. Don't forget to talk at me. Even if I have a lot of problems, too. It's still better than hiding it for so long and you trying to do these things", I told him and sat next to him down on my bed.

He looked into my eyes, his eyes were red, from holding back his tears.

"Thank you", he whispered and hugged me, while burrying his face into my shoulder.

I stroke his head and told him to calm down and that it's okay, since I didn't know what else to day.

His face was still on my shoulder, when he started talking.

"You are like a brother I never had. I was always the oldest in my family. I had to take care of the others and nobody was there for me. Thanks, for being like that to me", he said and tears made my sight blurry.

"I never had any siblings. But I feel it's nice to have you. You'd be an amazing brother", I said and my hand wiped away my tears, before they could drop onto my knee.

We both slowly calmed down and Chan stood up to go to the bathroom, when Soonyoung and Junhui entered our room.

"My baby", Soonyoung shouted after seeing Chan and hugged him tightly, making Chan cry again.

"Don't you actually hate it, when he calls you that?", Junhui joked and messed up Chan's hair.

"I missed him a lot", he said and chuckeled.

"And you didn't miss me?", Junhui asked him, giving him an angry look.

"No"

"What?"

"Just kidding, hyung. Of course I did", he said and laughed.

"You little rascal", Junhui also laughed, while giving him a hug.

"Seventeen is back as it seems", Soonyoung said and put his fist into the air.

"What are you thinking about?", Chan's brought me back to present and laughed.

"Are you already dreaming about your date?", he said.

"No. I never even had a date. What should I wear, or even do?", I asked him.