treize.

I was excited.
After 21 days I was finally able to see the magic number again.

My weight.

But now I was sitting in Dr. Nam's room and tried to hide my excitement.

"Why are you so happy today, Minghao?", she asked me.

Damn.

"I don't know", I said and she nodded.

"Do you really don't know it or are you not telling me", she continued.

"Uhm, I don't know", I said again and she nodded...again.

She did it everytime. Evetytime I was lying, she nodded.

"Okay. Tell me what you were eating in a day before you came to us", she said and I sighed.

"Before my mum put me into this jail?", I asked her.

"Have you ever been in a jail, Minghao", she asked me and I shook my head.

"Than how can you compare it?", she said in a tone that showed me that she won. Again.

"Well for breakfast, I had diet coke. And for dinner some oatmeal with some fruits", I told her.

"The last time you ate a pudding?", she asked me and I knew that she was talking about the cafeteria.

"I don't know. 8 Months?", I said and tried to remember.

I went to Minah's best friend and she had some chocolate pudding.

"Do you want to try it?", Minah's friend Sua asked me.

"Yes, thanks", I said with a smile.

Minah was in the bathroom and we were both left in the kitchen.

She gave me the pudding and a spoon and watched me, while I was eating.

"You don't feel bad?", she asked me.

"What?"

"This thing has so much sugar and so much calories"

"And?"

"It's not good for you"

At that moment Minah came back and sat down on my lap.

"What were you talking about?", Minah asked us, but Sua ignored her.

"You gained some weight, Minghao. The last time I saw you, you were way thinner. You should lose it again, or they may kick you out of the breakdance team", she said.

And on that day Minah stopped talking to Sua.

And I stopped eating.

"Minghao? Are you even listening?", Dr. Nam's voice brought me back.

"This Sua girl here. I know her", I said and stared in Dr. Nam's confused face.

"She was the reason why I stopped eating", I finished my sentence and Dr.Nam was even more confused.

"Tell me"

And I did.

.
.

I was waiting for Mingyu and Wonwoo. They told me to leave my room at 11 pm and to wait in front of my room.