quatre

"Because I have intermittent explosive disorder"

I turned and looked at Junhui, who came back from changing his shirt. Nobody said a word and we were looking into each others eyes.

"Oh", was the only thing I could say. 

He said nothing, but sat next to me, pointing at my food. 

"If you don't like it, just tell the nurses", Soonyoug said, instead of Junhui. "They can give you something else with the same amount of calories"

I nodded and called the nurse, who was two tables next to us.

"Can I have something else, please? I didn't really like the soup", I said and tried to be very polite and convincingly.

"It's just a soup, Minghao. It's not that hard to swallow it", the nurse said and wanted to leave us.

"But-" I stopped, because Junhui was interrupting me.

"He fucking spitted his soup onto my shirt. Is it so hard to give him something else?"

The nurse turned around and looked at Junhui.

"Yes, my friend, it is. Because lunch time is actually over and we don't have any food left", with these words she went back to her table.

"Fucking bitch", Junhui whispered.

"It's okay", I mumbled. 

"No, Minghao. You should stop saying that it's okay all the time. You have to start fighting against them, if they don't give you what you want" , Chan said and stood up to take away his and Soonyoung's tray. 

"How can you start fighting in place like this?", I said, but the boys didn't hear me.

They put away their trays and left, without saying anything or even turning around and looking at me. 

I sighed and looked around. And again it was just me and the girl from yesterday.

"I owe you something", she said and it was the first time, hearing her quiet and high pitched voice.

"Hm?"

"As a thank you for not telling anybody, that I threw away my brownie", she whispered. "I actually like the soup a lot so I can eat a bit of it"

"Oh no. You really don't need to", I whispered back.

"I have to. I feel guilty and now give me the soup", she said, stood up and took away my bowl.

"What if they find out?" , I asked, while she was slowly starting to eat.

"They won't"

"And how can you it so easily?" , I continued asking her questions.

"Bulimia", was her only answer. "And now leave"

I did so and arrived some seconds later at my room.

Junhui, Chan and Soonyoung were sitting on my bed and were talking to each other. They didn't even notice me, until I was standing right in front of them and the three boys finally looked up.

"You finished?"; Soonyoung said in a surprised voice.

I only nodded and started looking for a towel.

"Are you going to take shower?", Junhui asked.

"Yeah"

"Be careful. Let's hope there is not going to be a newbie, who accidentally comes into the bathroom, while you are showering. This happened to me yesterday", Junhui said and he winked.