seize

I woke up.

Junhui kissed your cheek yesterday.

That was the only thing I remembered.

My head was hurting so much and I felt sick.

"Good morning, drunky boy", Chan said and it felt like he was screaming at me.

"You are too loud, Chan", I whined.

He laughed and my head was going to explode.

"It's normal. Everybody will have hangovers once", he said and smiled.

"Hangover?", I said and shook my head.

"Yes, hyung. Hangover. Last night Jun was literally carrying you to this room", he said and laughed again.

"Stop lying", I told him.

"Wait. I can call Jun. He'll tell you the same thing", he left the room and my head fell back to the pillow.

Chan came back with Junhui and Soonyoung.

"Tell him what happened", Chan said to Jun and pointed at me.

"Well after talking and stuff...you started drinking, too. You just grabbed my bottle and drank. I don't even know why", he said and the boys came to my bed.

"You could've stopped me", I said amd sighed.

"I did. But you ran away and later I was too tired to chase you. And you were giggling all the time and it was really cute", he told me and Chan laughed again.

"Minghao and giggling. Wow", Chan said jokingly.

"Shut up", I told him, but also smiled.

"Whatever. I told the nurses that you have a cold and they're going to bring the food and some medicine for a sore throat into your room soon. Just throw away that medicine", Junhui told me.

"You really care a lot for your boyfriend", Soonyoung said.

"I am not his boyfriend", I said and shook my head.

"Not yet", Junhui whispered to Soonyoung.

"Hey! I heard that, idiot!", I shouted, but stopped after feeling the pain in my head.

The boys just laughed and wanted to leave.

"Where are you guys going?", I asked them.

"Breakfast", Chan said and waved as a goodbye.

I lied down again and not even a second later a nurse entered my room. I imediatly turned away and she just put something into the small table behind me and left again.

I turned around and saw a tray with my breakfast and some medicine.

Well, if it was really like that, I could have my 'cold' everyday.
I took the plate and the slices of bread next to it and threw it into Chan's trashcan under all his failed drawings and tissues.

I kept the glass of water and drank all of it at once.

I sat down on my bed with the empty plate in my hand.

That was a mistake. They're going to see it. It's going to smell. They'll punish me with more food or something.

I sighed and closed my eyes to calm down.

"That's a really good idea, Minghao", somebody suddenly said and I literally screamed out of shock.

I opened my eyes and saw Mingyu and Wonwoo standing at my door.