vingt-deux

I could finally talk to Dr. Nam.
I entered the room and saw how she was sitting in her chair.
"Hello, Minghao", she greeted me with a smile.
"Hello"
"I heard that there was something you really wanted to talk about"
I nodded.
"But it's not about me. It's about Soonyoung", I told her and she frowned.
"Kwon Soonyoung?", she asked me.
And again I nodded.
"Is he feeling worse again? I mean are his pills not helping him anymore?", I wanted to know.
She sighed.
"It's very nice that you want to help your friend, but I am not allowed to tell you these things. For his privacy", she said.

Suddenly Junhui entered and we both got a shock.

"Junhui, how can you just enter my se-", Dr. Nam started, but Junhui cut her off.

"Didn't you realise how calm Soonyoung was when we could go to the roof and dance. He told me that you were surprised. And after you locked the door and we couldn't go there anymore, he couldn't even stand still for a second. So please, just give a place to dance", he said without even stopping to take a breath.

"Junhui, leave. You can't interrup our session. We can talk about when it's your turn", she said.

"I want him to stay", I told her. "He is right about everything"

"Okay. I will find a room for you guys and I will talk about it with Soonyoung. I promise", she smiled.

"Thank you a lot, Dr. Nam", Junhui said and left the room.

As soon as he closed the door, Dr. Nam chuckeled.

"That's a typical thing only Junhui would do", she said and I also laughed.

She was right.

.

We were eating dinner and Soonyoung seemed excited.

"Everything okay, hyung?", Chan asked him.

"Yeah, I just have a surprise for you later", he said and smiled even wider.

"Ew, I can see the food in your mouth", Junhui joked and we laughed.

Soonyoung couldn't stop shaking his legs and always said, that he's bad at making surprises, because he can't hold it in anymore.

"Calm down", I told him.

We all already knew what he was going to show us, but we told Dr. Nam not to tell him, that it was our idea.

"We can go now", he said and stood up.

"Minghao waited long enough to digest", Chan added.

We were  walking to the other side of of the station and then we had to go downstairs.

None of us had seen the room, so all of us were excited.

"She said it's that one", he pointed at a door.

Chan opened it and Soonyoung couldn't resist to shout "woah"

The room was pretty big and most of the walls were mirrors and we even had a speaker.

"This is heaven", Soonyoung shouted and we all agreed.

After dancing and practicing for some hours I was laying on my bed and Junhui was next to me.

"I feel good", he said.

"Hm?"

"I mean, it makes me feel good that I helped somebody. I was actually the one that hurted other people", he told me.

"Did you hurt Mingyu?", I asked him.

"What?"

"I mean you were at the same school. And you guys don't really like each other", I said.

"No. We once just got nearly into a fight, but that's it"

"Why did you fight?", I asked him.

"Why do you want to know?", he asked me back.

"I don't know. I don't want you to hate each other", I said.

"Well, that won't be possible", he said  and got a bit angry.

"Why?"

"Why not? That's none of your buissness, Minghao", he said and stood up.

"I should go", he said and went to the door.

"Junhui wait-", but he already closed the door behind him.

I decided to follow him and apologize.

He was walking to the other side, were his room was not.

I followed him and stopped, when he also suddenly stopped in front of a door.

It was Mingyu's and Wonwoo's room.

"Come out. We need to talk", Junhui said and knocked at the door.

The door opened and Mingyu appeared.

"What do you want?", he asked Junhui.

"Did you tell him?"

"No. Why?", Mingyu wanted to know.

"He asked me if I hurt you and-"

Mingyu interrupted him.

"You never did. Why would I lie to him?", he said and was annyoed.

"Did you give him hints or anything?", Junhui came closer.

"The hell, no. I said nothing to him", Mingyu said and pushed Junhui away.

"If you are going to say anything, I will kill you. I am serious", Junhui threatened him.

"Oh like you wanted to ki...Minghao what are you doing here?", Mingyu turned to my direction and looked at me.

I was still standing in the middle of the hallway and got a shock when Mingyu suddenly noticed me.

"Did you follow me? Are you serious? Did you really fucking follow me?" , Junhui came to my direction and was angry. Really angry.

"No, I...I mean yes I-", I started, but stopped.

"What's so hard to understand when I say that it's none of you fucking buissness!", he shouted.

"No I just followed you to say that I'm sorry for asking you so many questions earlier. I didn't want to listen to your conversation", I told him.

"We should go", Junhui said and grabbed my wrist.

He dragged me back to my room and closed the door.

"I am sorry", I said again.

"It's okay. I guess", he sighed.

"Okay"

"Or wait. It's not okay. Not yet", he said and smiled.

Again. His anger was gone and he was in his player mode.

"What do you want?", I asked him, acting like I didn't know the answer.

"What do you think?", he smirked.

"Gosh. You are annoying", I said and pressed my lips onto his.

He kissed me back and cupped my face with his hands and I put my hands around his neck.

He leaned onto the wall and closed his eyes.

I smiled and said:
"Do you forgive me now?"

Heyooo,

Maybe I was writing this chapter secretly in Math Class and maybe I am fangirling over this chapter and maybe I have to pee really bad, but I am not allowed to go.

My story pain. is on #87 in Shortstories and I am so so happy!

Thank you and see you later!

Mel