cinquante huit.

It was my second time having a date with Junhui, since we've both been discharged from the hospital. He decided to visit me at home. He didn't really tell me when he would be here, since I promised him that I'll be home all day.
So when I heard the doorbell ring at 9 a.m. and opened the door in my pyjamas and with tired eyes, I could hear Junhui's laughter for minutes.

"I thought my mum forgot her keys", I mumbled and let him in. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, I missed you so much and couldn't wait to see you", he whispered into my ear, during the hug and I buried my blushing face in his neck.

"Should we have breakfast?", I asked him and led him to the kitchen.

"Sure. I am starving. Not only from eating nothing", he gave me his typical naughty smile and I playfully pushed him away.
I opened the door of the fridge and we both looked inside.

"My mum thought you would be here around noon, so we prepared lunch. It's chinese, because I told her you love it", I told him and he imediatly grabbed the plates.

"I am not sure if I'll still be here if she comes back from work, but tell her that I love her", he said and I closed the door, while laughing at his words.
We prepared the food and went to the living room to eat it. Junhui was telling me funny stories from training at the company and I told him more about my bootcamp with Mingyu. I was eating and didn't have a single thought about the calories. I even decided to eat some white rice. I was only concentrating on Junhui's stories and jokes. It felt amazing. I felt free.

"How does it taste?", I asked him and he nodded with a big smile on his face. His mouth was full with mum's food, so he couldn't really tell me his answer.

"She'll be happy to hear that", I told him and his smile got bigger, as he took another huge bite.

"Okay slow down", I laughed and realised that we forgot to get something to drink. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and two glasses.

"I still would like to see your bedroom", Junhui appeared behind me with the dirty dishes and shocked me with his quiet appereance. 

"Okay, sure", and after drinking the water, we entered my room.

"Did you clean it up on purpose, because I was coming by?", he asked me and sat down on my bed.

"No, I always stay clean. Unlike you", I said and sticked out my tongue.
Junhui acted like my words hurt him bad and leaned behind, until he layed on my bed.

"Come here", his voice got quiet and his hands tapped my mattress. I came closer and sat down next to him. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me next to him. I've never cuddled with him like that. His hands were tightly around my waist and my head was resting on his chest. My legs were between his, his warm body was calming.

"I missed you so much", he whispered again.

"I missed you, too", I also whispered and felt Junhui's kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you", I added and felt how Junhui's grip got tighter.

"I love you, too", he said and kissed me again.

This time I moved my head to look at him and kissed him on the lips. I saw how quickly he closed his eyes, the moment I kissed him, so I did the same. It felt too great to have him next to me again. It felt unreal to kiss him again. The kisses got longer each time and our hands got braver. We were touching each other everywhere and couldn't stop.

Junhui turned us around, so he was on top of me. His lips were touching my cold neck and I inhaled deeply. His kisses were hot, same with his hands that were going underneath my shirt. He never touched my naked body. He took my shirt off and his lips were touching my chest next. I threw my head back and my hands were dissappearing in his hair.

"I want you so bad", he whispered.

I could only nod. My eyes were still closed, until I felt his hand on my cheek.

"Do you really want it, too?", he asked me and I answered with a 'yes'

"How about you? Are you also really sure?", I didn't want to mention his dad directly, but he knew what I was meaning.

"Yes. I am sure. Thanks, for asking", he said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay", I whispered.

"Okay", he whispered back.

In the next second his sweatshirt was also on the floor and he led my hand to his body. His body was too beautiful. My hands were everywhere. I touched his shoulders, his arms, his chest, until my hands stopped at the hem of his pants.

"Go for it", he said and placed his hands on my pants. We helped each other to take off our pants and underwear. Seeing Junhui completely nacked in front of me, made me feel something I've never felt before. I was shy, but wanted him. I was scared, but I needed to feel good as quickly as possible. Junhui looked like he felt the same.

"I love you so much", he said as his hands touched me and made me twitch.

"Make love to me right now, Junhui. I am begging you", I sounded needy and Junhui seemed to like it. A smile was forming on his lips.

"Okay", he said.

"Okay", I repeated.

And then Wen Junhui did make love to me.

Only after 58 Chapters and three years of writing Station 11 I am finally adding some smut woohoo. If you expected more detailed stuff, I am sorry. Minghao is still an innocent character and this is all him and me are going to publish. If you want more you can read my (unfinished) short story about Junhui and Jihoon called love is a dog from hell. ^^
See you soon,
Mel.