dix-neuf

21 hours have passed, but the taste of the sweet pudding was still in my mouth.

I didn't want it to go away.

Right now we were sitting in the TV room and suddenly Jihoon joined us.

We greeted him, but he ignored us.
He took the remote controller from Wonwoo's hand and changed the channel.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and Mingyu smiled.

A colorful music video was playing and Jihoon looked satisfied.

"Is everything okay, hyung?", Soonyoung asked him after we all watched him in silence.

"They took away my Mp3 player and I was freaking out. I need music. Right now", he told us, his eyes were still sticking onto the TV.

"Do you want us to leave? Do you want to be alone?", I wanted to know, but he shook his head.

"It's okay. Did you enjoy the song I made for you?", he asked us and finally turned his head in our direction.

"It was amazing!", Soonyoung shouted. "Our choreography was really great, but we are not allowed to  go to the roof, so we can't practice anymore. And he's not here right now, but Chan also enjoyed it a lot"

Jihoon nodded.

Junhui sighed.

And I realized.

"Oh and the new pills they gave me, were working for some weeks, but now it is the same", he told us.

"There is no pill that is going to heal you", I said to him and Soonyoung gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?", he asked me and a nervous chuckle left his mouth.

I needed to talk with Dr. Nam.

"Forget it. I was just thinking out loud.  Sorry. I need to leave for a second", I said and stood up.

"Minghao, you can't scare me like that and than leave. Are you saying, that I'll always be like that?", he shouted with a shaky voice, but I already had left and acted like I didn't hear him.

Dr. Nam. I need to talk to her.

"Uhm, excuse me can I talk to Dr.Nam?", I asked a nurse.

"Oh, she is not here today. She will visit us tomorrow again. Is everything okay?", she asked me.

"Yeah, it's not about me. I can talk to her tomorrow", I said and she smiled and left.

"Minghao", Junhui's voice appeared.

"What is it?", I asked him, while he was walking towards me.

"What did you do? You can't tell Soonyoung these things", he whispered, scared that somebody will hear us.

"I didn't want to be mean. I just got it. The reason why pills can't heal his ADHD an-"

"Minghao you can't know", he interrupted me.

"Let me talk, please", I sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Dancing", I said.

"What?"

"When were dancing and practicing Soonyoung was different. He had something were he could put his energy into. This is what heals him. These pills are just turning him into a tired and weak mess", I told him.

And he also realised.

"Oh my god", was the only thing he could say.

"Dr. Nam isn't here today, she could've help us", I said, while were walking towards Junhui's room.

"We need a place again to dance", I said. "They don't get, that it's not the medicaments that heal us. For Soonyoung it's dancing, for Jihoon it's music and for...", Junhui interrupted me again.

"For Junhui it's Minghao", he said and I blushed.

"Stop", I said, but he just gave me a huge smile.

"Oh and by the way, they didn't take Jihoon's Mp3 player. He probably broke it himself", he told me and lied down on his bed.

"How do you know?", I asked him and he wanted me to sit next him.

"He is the same as me. Maybe worse I don't know. He is famous here for breaking things", he said.

"And we are going on a beautiful trip tomorrow", Junhui continued his voice full with sarcasm.

"Namsan tower", he said, before I could ask him anything.

"Oh, I never been there"

"Me too"

"But I saw it sometimes on TV. It looks beautiful doesn't it?", I asked him

"Not as beautiful as you", he said and I could've known that he'll give this kind of an answer.

We were staring at each other, not knowing what to say next.

"Uhm, yesterday... you don't have to be sorry", I told him.

"Do you even know what I'm sorry for", he asked me.

I shook my head.

"But if it's because of the kiss it's okay", I said.

"No, not only the kiss. Me. I am the problem. I don't deserve you. And I'm sorry that I'm trying to flirt with you. You shouldn't fall in love me", he said.

"What if it's already too late?", I asked him.

"Then I have to change your opinion about me. As I said, I don't deserve you", he said.

"No. Junhui, I think I really like you. You make me feel special, you care for me a lot. And I don't like what you are trying to do righr now"

A very small smile appeared on his face for a second.

"Xu Minghao?"

"Yes?"

"Did you just confess to me?"

"Yes"

"Wow"

I was dying to write this chapter!!!!

And also I totally forgot to thank you guys for 10k (now 11k) reads!!!!

So...THANK YOU A LOT.

It hasn't been a year, since I started updating Station 11 and I already have so many great readers:)

Again thank you so much!

See you,

Mel