huit.

Guys I have Wifi here I'm so happy, that I can upload!!^^
--------
Again some days have passed, and my mum called me once on the phone. Every week she is allowed to call me and we can talk for 1 hour.
She asked me if I found any new friends and I only talked about Soonyoung.
I didn't wanted to tell her about Chan or Junhui and to be honest I didn't even know if Soonyoung was my friend.

I have never been so happy to talk with my mum on phone, until the sentence 'Minah was here yesterday' came out of her mouth.
"And?", was the only thing I could say.
"She is really worried about you"
I let out a fake laugh and my mum sighed.
The phone call was nearly over, I only had 2 minutes left so I ended it with a 'This bitch is worried about me after she broke up with me in a horrible way. Tell her she should go to hell"

After that I saw Junhui standing at the door and laughing, because it was the first time he heard me swearing.

"I am not your friend?", he said and took the phone that was still in my hand away.

"Who are you calling?", I asked him and ignored his question.

"Answer my question first. And why do you want to know that? Jealous?",he said and chuckeled.

I smiled and shook my head.
"No.  And yes, you are not my friend"

He stopped laughing:" What? Why?"

"Answer my question first. Who are you calling?"

"Why so confident suddenly? It's my dad"

"I thought you don't like him", I said, while he was putting the phone onto his ear.

He pressed his lips together, and shook his head.
"Leave"
And I did so.

Chan was still not back
and nobody knew where he was.
So I was alone in my room and I started to hate it.
Actually I love being alone, but this place was different.
I felt lonely and I didn't want to visit the other two boys either.

At dinner I only saw Junhui sitting at the table and staring at his tray.
"Hey", I said so he could notice me, but he didn't look up.
"Where is Soonyoung?", I continued trying to get his attention, but he didn't even move.
"Junhui is every-"

He cut off my sentence with: "You are right. I hate my dad and it was a mistake calling him"

"I didn't said that it was a mis-"

I stopped again after he looked up and his eyes were red and wet.
He cried.

"Junhui, what happened? Should I call a nurse?", I wanted to stand up but he grabbed my arm.

"Please, don't. I'm begging you, Minghao. Just eat and act like everything is okay", he said with a weak voice.

"Oh, okay", and again. I did what he told me to do.

We ate and didn't talk at all. We couldn't even look at each other and I was still surprised to see a weak side of Junhui.

"Let's meet at the roof again, tonight. I really want to go there. You know the way now, we don't need to wake you up, right?", he said and even tried to fake a smile, but it didn't work.

"Uhm, sure. See you later"

And he left.

I continued eating my food and I realized, that I didn't weigh myself for a week.

I mean, actually I did, but Dr. Nam didn't wanted to tell or show me the numbers.

Suddenly somebody tipped my shoulder, and I turned around.
It was this girl again, who helped me by eating my soup.

"Can I sit next to you?", she said and I looked around and only saw some nurses standing at the door and talking to each other.

"Sure", I said.

She smiled and sat down onto Junhui's actual seat.

"He's cute", she suddenly said.

"Who? Junhui?", I asked and let out a laugh. He was definitely not cute.

"No. Your roommate. Lee Chan", she whispered, like it was a secret.

I laughed again, but stopped immediatly after seeing her sad expression.

"I am sorry", I said and she only nodded.

"But I haven't seem him for days. Do you know where he is?", she asked me after a few seconds of silence.

"No. I really want to know that, too. He had a...breakdown, if you understand what I mean, a few days ago"

She sighed:" I hope he gets well soon"

"We all do, uhm..."

"My name is Sua", she said and laughed.

"I'm Minghao", I said and she nodded again.

One of the nurses came and was shocked after she saw us together.

"Sua, you know what we told you", she said with an serious tone and the girl mumbeled a 'sorry'

"Whatever. Minghao you can leave now", she said.

I stood up and on my way back to my room, I saw Junhui.

"Don't tell anybody about our plans tonight", he whispered into my ear and made me shiver.

And then he was gone.

I arrived at my room and tried to keep calm, because there was a surprise lying on a bed.

Chan.

"You're back!", I said and he turned around and smiled after seeing me.

He sat up and I sat next to him.

We didn't talk.

And it was the first time, that I broke the silence.

"Do you know Sua?", I asked him

"Yeah, this girl is really weird. She is one of them, where you know why they are here only by looking at them. She is also really scary. But how do you know her?", he said.

"We just talked at dinner", I said and he told me, that she was actually not allowed to talk to anybody.
----
It was 11pm or so and I was waiting on the stairs for Junhui to arrive. He told me to be here on time, but was late himself.

I sighed and was fighting with my thoughts, if I should leave or wait any longer.

Suddenly the door to the roof opened and Junhui appeard with a smirk on his lips and after he whispered a 'Hi, babyboy' I held back my breath, because of that strong alcohol smell in his breath.

I didn't wanted Junhui to be drunk, but aksbfkaks

Btw it's 4am while I am writing this chapter and I can't sleep and I don't even know why.

See you later guys;)
(have you seen the video of Minghao's sexy dance. lord kill me.)