trois.

Two days have passed.
And nothing happened.

I haven't seen Junhui nor Soonyoung. But I've talked a lot with Chan and he told me that he is suffering from depression, because he was getting bullied in his school.
He also explained me why he always wears hoodies or sweaters . He has a lot scars. Even on his thighs.
He still didn't wanted to tell me why Junhui or Soonyoung are here.
"They will tell you soon. And if not, it's their privacy and you should accept it"
I only nodded, because we both knew that I was still pretty curious.

"You can ask them tonight", Chan said, after he came back from taking a shower.
"Tonight? But we have to sleep", I was confused.
"You are so well behaved", he laughed. "Remember when I told you about the roof and how we sneak out sometimes", his voice was only a whisper now, even though there was nobody else in our room.
"Oh, I am not going to come with you tonight", I told him, making him moan out of frustration.
"Minghao, you are so boring. Come on!"I shook my head and looked away, when Chan put his pants on.He was blow drying his hair and ignoring my excuses and apologies. 

"Wait a second", was his only answer and he left his room.
Some minutes later he came back with Junhui and Soonyoung.
"Minghao. I will be so mad at you, If you are not coming tonight", Soonyoung immediately started and pouted.
I sighed:" Guys, you have to understand, that I am-"
Junhui Interrupted me:" Boring as fuck"
Soonyoung hit Junhui's shoulder.
"Don't be so mean to him, hyung"
"I am not mean, I am just saying the truth"
They all started discussing, that it was still rude, even if it was the truth and they forgot about the actual situation. 

"Guys", I said and all of them stopped talking and looked at me.
"I am coming with you tonight" , I took a deep breath.
Soonyoung and Chan highfived each other, but Junhui sighed and rolled his eyes.
"I have to go now. I have therapy. See you later at lunch", Chan said and left.
Soonyoung followed him with the words "And I need to take a shower"
So it was me and Junhui. Again.

He came to my bed and sat next to me, saying nothing for a moment.
"Actually I want you to come", he started talking, after a deep sigh.
"I know"
He laughed.
"And I know that you know it, dude" , he said, still laughing.
He stopped after he realized, that I wasn't laughing. I couldn't even smile.
"What's wrong?", he asked.
"Nothing"
"Worst excuse, dude"
I asked him again:" What do you have? I mean, why are you here?"
"I already said, that I am not ready to tell you"
I finally looked into his eyes.
"Actually you asked me why the heck I need to know that"
He chuckled.
"Heck? You are too good to use words like 'fuck'. Why am I not surprised?"
"Shut up"
"Wow, mean Minghao is rising!"
We looked at each other for a moment and started laughing.
"Let's go. It's lunch time in some minutes", he said after we calmed down and grabbed my hand.
I immediately put my hand away and stood up.
"Yeah, let's go", I said and ignored Junhui's surprised look.
He was behind me, when we arrived at the 'nutrition center' and mumbled a "sorry" , but I acted like I didn't hear him.

We saw Soonyoung, sitting at the same table again and he started to grin, after he noticed us.
"Guys...I could get three puddings. For me, Jun, and Chan! Now tell me what a great friend I am", he said and showed us his tray.
"The worst", said a voice behind us, Chan, with sarcasm and the three boys started laughing.
"Just kidding, thank you hyung", Chan said and we all sat down.
The nurse put my tray again in front of me and this time it was a weird gray soup, again with two slices of bread, but no brownie. 

"They give you the brownie as a stupid welcome gift", Junhui said after realizing, that I was pretty confused. "It's such a stupid thing to give people with Anorexia Nervosa a fucking brownie as welcome gift"

Chan agreed and Soonyoung was not listening, but eating his pudding. 

I tasted the soup and I held my self back from not spitting it out again, because it was so disgusting. So I wanted to swallow it, but throat didn't want to accept the taste so I choked and spit it out.

On Junhui's shirt.

The three boys looked at me.

"I am so sorry, Junhui. Really, I didn't mean to do that. It's my fault, the food was just so disgusting, that I ha-"

Junhui interrupted me:" Shut up"

And I did so. 

He closed his eyes and took a very deep breath. 

"I'ts okay...uhm yeah I think it's okay. I can wash my shirt", he said, stood up and ran out.

Soonyoung gasped. "Did Wen Junhui just said that I'ts okay?"

I looked at Chan and he was surprised, too. "I can't believe it. Junhui was so calm. Like really, really calm. That is creepy"

I stayed silent, until both finished eating. 

"Why?", I asked them, after I had finally enough courage.

"What?", Chan asked me back.

"Why are you shocked about his behavior?"

I heard a voice behind me.

"Because I have intermittent explosive disorder"

What's good! 

Another chapter with another cliffhanger! I actually don't have much to say, but I am so happy that I can pass my school year!!! I am really going to try not to be so lazy like I was this year. 

That's it for today!

Bye!