SAY THE NAME: dix-sept

Junhui ignored me.
But I was still thankful for him.
He didn't tell anyone, about my food in Chan's trashcan. He even cleaned it.
When I tried to thank him, he just gave me a deathglare and walked away.
Not even a day later Dr. Nam came to my room and was angry. Like really angry.
They found out that we were often on the roof. Junhui got out of the trouble, by saying that this was all my fault.

I've been with Mingyu and Wonwoo all the time. They were nice and even Wonwoo kind of funny.

Tonight the roof was still open. They would lock it tomorrow morning.

At dinner I was already nervous, because I wanted to be at the roof. For the last time.

"Are you okay?", Mingyu asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"You look happy. In this place. I mean...that's weird", Wonwoo added and made Mingyu chuckle.

"No I am not happy", I said and right after that the nurse brought us our trays.

Wonwoo stood up to take his food. He took something, turned around and smiled. In his hand was the chocolate pudding. The last pudding.

And the three boys also saw it. And again Junhui got angry.

Wonwoo came back and it was the first time seeing him smile so bright.

"It's the second time before I got it before these idiots", Wonwoo said.

"You don't really like them, do you?", I asked him and he nodded.

"Especially Junhui. He's the reason I'm here", he said.

"What?", I was shocked.

"Nothing. Forgot what he said", Mingyu stopped Wonwoo before he could say anything.

"Why? Well, I think he should know that", Wonwoo continued and slapped away Mingyu's hand that try to cover his mouth.

"Wonwoo. Please", Mingyu sighed.

"Okay, okay. Maybe he'll tell you one day", he said and started eating his pudding.

We didn't talk anymore and everybody left, except for Mingyu and me.

"By the way, where is Sua?", I asked Mingyu.

He only shrugged his shoulders.

"She was sent to another hospital. She was too sick to stay here. And she was making others sick, too", A voice suddenly appeared behind us.

Dr. Nam.

"Oh, I am not surprised. That girl was crazy as hell anyways", Mingyu said.

"Can we leave now? 45 minutes are over", Mingyu added.

Dr. Nam just nodded. And we left.

It was 11pm. I didn't even change and I was staring at Chan's bed. I couldn't see if he was lying there or if he left, too. It was too dark.

I slowly stood up and went to the door.
I opened it and the light from the hall shined on Chan's sleeping body.

I slowly closed the door behind me, after walking out of the room.

I went to the roof and again stopped in front of the door. 

Music was playing.

Very familiar music. Dirty Jam Jam.

Maybe Soonyoung was dancing for a last time.

I opened the door.

No.