vingt-quatre

I needed to talk.
With Wonwoo.
Because I knew that Junhui wouldn't tell me anything.
I've been awake since 5 am and I can't calm down.
I was so worried for Chan and confused about the situation with Junhui and Wonwoo.
I felt like everybody was hiding things from me.
I sighed and stood up from my bed to go to the window in my room and looked out to see the dark night.
There weren't any stars. Just darkness.
I remembered the last night before mum put me in here.
My life was so much better.
It was hot in this room.
I didn't know what to do and I was not allowed to leave.
I went back to my bed and sat down.
I stared at the empty bed in front of me.
I missed Chan.
I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. It kind of felt like I was still not realising the things that happened some hours ago.

I let my head fall into the pillow and closed my eyes. A yawn escaped my lips. I was tired from overthinking, but this was also the reason why I was still awake.

Time passed and I finally fell asleep, but only for 3 hours.
.
I was standing in front of Mingyu's and Wonwoo's room and knocked two times. Mingyu opened the door and was surprised to see me.

"They woke us up 5 minutes ago. Why are you already here?", he wanted to know, but still let me in.

Wonwoo was sitting on his bed and put on his socks.

"Wonwoo", I said and he looked up.

"Can we talk?", I asked him.

"About what?"

"Junhui", I said and he pressed his lips together.

"Oh", he only replied.

"So? Can we?", I wantes to know.

"No", he told me and stood up to go to eat breakfast. "He is your boyfriend, so he's the one who has to tell you"

"He's not my boyfriend", I said.

"Well, then he also doesn't have to tell you", he only shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you so embaressed to tell me, that you guys were a couple?", I said and was finally relieved, until Wonwoo let out a chuckle.

"We were never a couple. Minghao, I am sorry and I want to tell you, but I don't want to destroy your relationship or whatever is going on with you guys. I can really see that Junhui is changing. My hate towards this guy will never change, but you are a good friend", he said and closed the door again.

"But what did he do to you?", I still wanted to starting to get frustrated.

"I already said, that he is the reason I am here. You have to think about the rest yourself or ask Junhui if you are that curious. And again, I am sorry Mingaho. But it is how it is", he said and took Mingyu's hand.

I only nodded.

"Let's go to eat breakfast", Mingyu said and we went there.

Junhui and Soonyoung were already sitting there and Soonyoung smiled and waved after he noticed us.

We sat down, got our food and started to eat.

"Chan is not visiting his parents", I suddenly started to talk

Everybody looked up from their food.

"How do you know?", Junhui asked me in disbelieve.

"I heard nurses talking about him. He wanted to commit suicide, and is now at the intensive care unit. They lied to us, so we are nor worried", I said and took a break from not starting to cry.

Soonyoung was shocked the most and gasped for air.

"And I was angry at him, because I wasn't allowed to leave. I am so stupid", he said and leaned back into his chair, still surprised.

"He never wants to talk about his problems. More like he wants to but can't", Junhui said.

"Why?", Mingyu wanted to know.

"He said, that he just can't. Something is blocking him. And he says, that we have our own problems and he doesn't want to bother us", Junhui said and sighed.

We continued to eat, but didn't talk anymore. Wonwoo was giving Junhui weird looks all time. He seemed scared. Junhui noticed it, but didn't react to it.

After breakfast we went back to our room and I told Junhui to follow me to mine.

"Let me guess. You want to talk. About Wonwoo and me", Junhui started before I even closed the door.

"How did you-", I sarted, but Junhui cut me off.

"Remember when you were so curious about the reason I'm here. You asked me like 3 times a day and I always had to tell you that I am not ready to let you know. It's the same now. I want to tell you everything, I trust you. But I am not ready yet", Junhui said and sat down on my bed.

I did the same and we were both staring at the floor.

"I am sorry", I broke the silence.

"It's okay. Just have some patience", he said and I nodded.

"You look tired", Junhui told me after I yawned.

"I am. I couldn't really sleep, because I was worried", I said and only gave a look at Chan's bed for Junhui to understand, since I didn't want to talk about this.

He undersrood. "Let's take a nap. Sleep is always good"

And before I could do anything, he grabbed my shoulder and we both fell onto the bed. He hugged me from behind and burried his face into my neck. I could feel how his warm breath was slightly tickling.

At first my whole body was uptight and I felt awkward. But after a moment my body calmed down and my head felt heavy. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Junhui's arms kept me warm and save. And for a strange reason it felt calm and nice, that I could feel his heartbeat on my back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in seconds.

I am back!! After one month (sorry for not updating, I am working on a new story and I was only thinking about that the last weeks)
I'll have a break for 6 weeks soon, so I'll try to update more!
Btw, if you haven't checked out Stellar's new MV, click on the link right now, that song is amazing!
See you soon!
Mel