neuf.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K! I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN SO FAST, BUT(T) THANKS A LOT!
-Mel
--------------
"Junhui, are you drunk?" , I asked, but I already knew the answer, so he didn't bother to say anything.
He grabbed my arm and took me the roof.
There were really some bottles on the ground and on the bench.
"How did you get these? Are you insane? What if the nurses-"

"Why do you always have to talk about the fucking nurses", he said and put his hand onto my mouth to stop me.
I turned my head, to shake away his hand and asked him:" Then, what should I talk about?"

"Tell me something about you"

"There is nothing much to know"

"Of course there is, baby boy"

"Stop calling me that"

He only laughed and I told him. Everything.

The real reason why I moved to Korea, the books I like to read, the music I listen to, how much I love the beach and sea and even about the people in my highschool.

He was really happy, after I told him that I love it to dance and that I've been breakdancing for years.

"Soonyoung is also an amazing dancer. He is really good at creating choreographies", he said and wanted to grab another bottle.
I grabbed his hand before he could reach and we were both really surprised by my sudden reaction.

"Tell me something about you", I said

He told me, about his little brother and his mom, who were still living in China and he told me that they both don't know that he is here. He also talked about his school and how much he hated maths.

"What about your dad?", I asked him and was scared of his reaction, but he was really calm.

"He hit me a lot, when I was younger. Especially when I had bad grades, but in front of others he acted like he was the best father in this world. It got worse every day, and I started fights with some 'losers' at our school to let my anger out", he said and sighed.

"This why you're here? A lot of people do this and some people even call it normal", I laughed.

"Stop laughing and let me continue", his voice was really sharp suddenly, and I shut up.

"One day, I overreacted and hit him back", he said and I gasped. 

"But there is a thing, that he didn't tell the nurses or doctors. And I am too scared to tell them, Minghao", he said and again he did it.

He started to cry.

"What is it?", I said and I was sure that he wouldn't tell me.

But he did.

"The night I finally told my dad, that I was gay, he-", he stopped his own sentence and cried harder.

And I was just sitting next to him, not knowing what to do or how to react.

So I dried his tears with my sweater and tried to avoid the thought, that it was really weird and unusual for me to do that, but I knew that it would calm him down.

He stopped crying and ended his sentence:"He raped me, Minghao. My dad is a homophobic, but he still raped me, Minghao"

And I couldn't help, but the first tears were running down my cheeks, too.

"I am so sorry, Junhui. I don't know what I can say...this is just....oh god", I stuttered and could not believe what he just told me.

"The worst is, he still visits me so many times. He comes to this hospital and I have to see his face and it hurts so much, Minghao"

He cried again and burried his face into his hands and I cried with him.

"You need to tell them. This is how the pain stops. When you tell them, he won't visit you anymore and it will get better", I said, without really realizing what I was saying..

But he shook his hand and told me, that he is too scared to do that.

"They won't believe me", he whispered.

"Of course they will. It'll be hard of course, but in the end you will be happy with that decision", I told him, but he didn't respond.

He only said:"Do it again. Please"

"What?"

"Dry my tears with you sweater. Please"

And I did so.

--------
Some hours passed and we were still on the roof, looking at the scenery, because Seoul at night looked beautiful from up here.

"I'll do it, Minghao", he said.

"Really? You will tell them?", I was surprised.

"Yeah, but..."

I knew it. He had planned something. Again.

"You have to gain weight and eat a lot, until you reach your ideal weight", he said.

"Oh, I'll try", I lied and Junhui noticed it, but didn't talked about that.

"Do it for your hyung, baby boy", he just said and laughed.

"Your mood changes a lot, Junhui", I said, but also started to laugh.

"My pills. Oh, and maybe the alcohol, too", he said and pointed at the bottles behind us.

"What do you think about it", he said after we turned around, back to the scenery.

"I don't really like alcohol"

No, you idiot. What do you think about me being gay", he said and laughed again.

"Oh. I kind of knew it, but it was still a surprise"

"You knew it?"

"Yes. It doesn't happen often, that boys flirt with me"

He shook his head:"I didn't flirt with you"

Now I was the one laughing: "You are always touching me or holding my hand. You wanted to see my pretty eyes in the TV room and you called me baby boy some seconds ago"

He nodded again:"You won"

We decided to hide the bottles and left the roof to go to sleep.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, we walked to my room first.

"Thanks. For, you know, listening. It helped me a lot to finally talk about it with somebody", he whispered and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

I also smiled and whispered back: "No problem. I am always here for you"

He started to chuckle and whispered:" Dude, that sounded so gay"

"It suits you so-", I also tried to hold laughter back and after Junhui's sarcastic 'Shut up, idiot' we said our good night's and went to our rooms.

Chan was sleeping very deep, I could even turn on the light to change my clothes.

While going to bed I had couldn't stop thinking about Junhui and our deal.

"You have to gain weight and eat a lot"

Guys. What did I just wrote... this was not planned or anything it was just 6am in the morning and alarowgöww.

I will pay for you funeral, ok?
Ok.

Well, let's ignore the fact, that the girl's name is Sua, because I was thinking about 'The return of the superman' , while writing this story and I love these girls. Actually, I love all of them.

Well see you guys, l8er^^
Bye^^