deux.

"Xu Minghao? Could it be that you are actually gay?"

I choked at the tomato and looked up. Right into his face.

"No way. I even had a girlfriend. How can you think about something like this?", I said in a loud tone.

Junhui started to grin: "Well, it does not happen often, that a random guy enters the bathroom right after I finished showering"

"Oh my god, that was you?", Chan laughed and pointed at me.

I sighed:" I told you, that I only wanted to wash my face"

Soonyoung shook his head. "That is a really bad excuse, my friend"

"Guys I swear I am not gay. I had a relationship with a girl for 7 months", I got even louder.

"But?", Junhui wanted to know.

"We...uhm broke up", I said now in a calmer voice.

"Why?", he continued, ignoring the signs from Soonyoung and Chan to shut up.

"I don't know" , I lied.

"How can you not know that?", he still didn't want to stop. " She was your girlfriend there has to be-"

I stopped him with the words: "She died"

His mouth opened and it looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't.
I couldn't tell them truth. She was still alive, of course, bur they don't need to know.
"Wen Junhui", we all turned around to a female voice talking. "Your dad is here", she said and smiled.

But Junhui didn't. "Okay. Give me five minutes", was his only reply.

The woman nodded and left. 

"I think we should leave, too", Soonyoung said and stood up. 

When I tried to stand up, Chan stopped me.

"You didn't finish your meal and everybody with Anorexia Nervosa has to wait 20 minutes after their meal, so they can digest their food. But Junhui van wait with you for some minutes, right?"

We all looked at him and he nodded. 

The two guys left and Junhui stared at me.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

He sighed and bit his lip. "For your girlfriend"

"Oh it's okay" , I whispered.

"It's not" , he whispered, too

"Whatever", I wanted to change the subject.

I took one bread slice and stared at it. 

"Wen Junhui, please. Your father doesn't have much time", the nurse from earlier was back.

"I said five minutes. Only three minutes have passed, so leave me alone", he said and slammed his fist on the table.

The nurse sighed and slowly went back to her table, watching him.

Junhui was still angry so tried to start a smalltalk.

"So what do you have?"

"Why the fuck do you want to know that?"

"Sorry, I just..."

"Shut up. You are so annoying like the rest of them here and now give me your brownie"

"What?" , I said in disbelieve.

"Wow, you have Anorexia, you are dumb and now deaf, too. I said give me your fucking brownie. I know, that you don't even want to eat that", he said and stood up.