Chapter 2

Thanks a lot for this cover Anarissia
--------

I open my eyes again and find myself lying in a bed. I sit up looking around. 

This room sure is huge and beautiful... but where am I? The last thing I remember is... right... that man... where is he? I need to talk to him.

I jump off the bed and walk over to the door. I open it and I see a corridor as beautiful and huge as my room. Seems like everything in this house... or shall I call it palace? Well everything in here is just so beautiful and well decorated. All this stuff must've been very expensive.

The corridor leads to a bunch of doors and other corridors which I start to follow. After a while I somehow find myself standing in a big hall.

Wow... where am I? This sure looks beautiful but I guess I wouldn't be able to find my way back now... shall I call for help? Nah... that'd be awkward... I guess I'll just keep walking around.

Just when I am about to walk off a voice appears, making me stop in tracks. "Where are you going?" I turn around but can not see anyone. I turn around again and shriek when the man suddenly is standing right in front of me.

"Oh my god..." I breathe out. "I-I'm sorry... y-you just scared me."

"Well I guess in that case I must apologize. After all it's my fault. Anyway... have you slept well? I know I said I'd wake you up when we arrive but you fell asleep right away so I assumed you must've been really tired.  That's why I had to let you sleep."

He noticed... I guess that's awkward... well it was nice falling asleep in someone's arms...I guess? "That's alright. Thank you for letting me get some rest. Anyway... I guess I've taken advantage of you and your kindness for too long already and I guess I should go-"

He lifts a hand to silence me "No way. You're not going anywhere. You're alone and you don't know where to go. In the end you would even end up accidentally walking to your kidnapper's house."

I frown realizing what he says is kind of true "Well... then at least tell me where I can find the next police station so I can report him."

His eyes are darkening as he takes a step closer and I debate for a moment if I should back away but decide against it. "Do you want to report him and leave everything to the police where you never can be sure if they get him punished...

Or do you want to get your revenge?"

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Heyo♡

So this is chapter two and I really hope you like it^^

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: to @seren2354 and @Omi_Balque, thanks for adding my book to your reading list<3