Chapter 17

"In that case..." I say trying to think of something while he is comming closer and closer "I guess I'll have to pick them up myself." I wrap the blanket around my body and get up walking towards the door. But before I reach the door I accidentally trip over the blanket. I shriek and close my eyes ready to feel the cold ground tuching my skin but instead I fall into his arms.

I open my eyes again and stare at him "How did you get here that fast?"

"By using my feet" he states in a duh tone.

I roll my eyes and free myself again "Really? I thought you used your fins"

he let's out a deep chuckle leaving the room "I'll get your clothes."

As soon as he leaves my room I sit back down on my bed staring at my phone as if he, my worst nightmare would jump out of it the moment I look away.

But how did he find me? Not even Jeff, my kidnapper was able to find me. I remember the website I tried to open. Oh right... he hacked my phone... he knew that I would go and see if people alread gave up hope... and now he knows... he knows.

I take the phone in my hand and just stare at it again when it suddenly buzzes. My eyes widen at the realization that I have a new message.

Unknown: Amanda

A cold shiver runs down my spine at the memory of his voice. It makes me feel sick. I feel like passing out as my surroundings slowly turns black. My body feels numb and I feel like I've left my body.

It was only the buzzing sound that pulled me back and I read the new message.

Unknown: Wait for me hun. I'll be there in a few days and we'll be happy together.

love, C

I suck in a sharp breath and put my phone away.

"Shit, shit, shit" I curse to my self while pulling on my hair "What do I do?!" tears escape and I can't hold them back. "Why me?" I whisper to myself as I try to calm myself again. I take the blanket and run inside the bath room locking the door behind me. No one should see me like this. Broken. Vulnerable.

I bite inside my index finger to prevent myself from screaming and soon I taste the metallic fluid on my tounge. I pull my finger away looking at my bite marks I let out a laugh "Look what you do to me... Can't everyone just leave me alone.... or at least kill me fast. I'm sick of this." I let myself fall to the ground.

"Amanda?" I hear John yell

"In here."

I hear footsteps coming closer and a knocking on the door "I've got your clothes"

"Yeah" I breathe out "Just a moment" My body feels so heavy and I can't move and more tears fall on the ground. I feel so powerless. Even talking seems to be one of the hardest tasks ever.

After a while I get myself together a little and carefully stand up again holding myself up on the sink. I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes widen.

God I look like a zombie...

I turn back to the door unlocking it and opening it a little so he can hand me my clothes. I close the door and lock it again putting the outfit on. I wash my face with cold water and put on a fake smile. 

I open the door to find an impatient master sitting on my bed.

"There you finally are. Make me something to eat and then clean my working room. It's quite messy."

Yeah I guess the red lady and you have been a little wild.

"Yes master." I say and walk off starting to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey♡

So... the caller and her kidnapper are different people. But is c the one who called john? I don't know. Oh and what male names starting with the letter c do you know? Because I don't know how to call him yet. Maybe Cole? or Chris?

Please comment if you have a better idea :)

and yes I did say I want to update at 6:30am but well... I'm not gonna go sleep any time soon so why shouldn't I update already.

hope you like it<3

stay unicorntastic and don't forget to

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: thank youu @HannahCarver5 and pwimzy for adding this book to your reading lists<3