Chaptet 65

Omg I finnaly found something to say to that red b*tch in chapter 14 😂😂😂 it took me quite a while but well... Just go and check it out if you want to know what I changed xD
--------------------
I open my eyes again and see Johnathan. "Wh-what happened?" I ask confusedly.

He walks up and down before noticing that I said something. He stops in tracks and turns around to face me. "You killed yourself. Why did you do that?"

"I what? I died? But why am I alive?"

"Because you had my blood in your system. I fed you my blood everyday just to make sure that I wouldn't loose you in an accident or something. In that wine we drank for example. When someone has vampire blood in their system and dies, they come back to life. Now you either have to drink human blood or die."

"W-wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. You spiked my drink with your blood?" I say with a frown.

"Yeah, I just told you." He says with a shrug. "But because you had to kill yourself, I had to kill your parents and everyone working for them and set the whole place on fire for no one to get suspicious."

"Great." I mutter to myself.

So I guess that's how she ended up becoming a vampire in the first place? But what is the point of that? Why do I have to know all of that?-

"Are you alright?" He whispers, interrupting my thoughts.

"As fine as a dead person can be." I reply with a fake smile.

He let's out a laugh before saying. "Still the same old Martha, good to know." He takes a few breathes before asking "So, what do you choose?"

"Why." I reply blankly. I don't leave any time for him to question my answer or to say anything at all. "Why did you give me your blood. Because I didn't know that I killed myself in the hopes of being able to be with you in my next life. But now I am the reason for the death of so many people. So I ask you once again, why did you do that?"

"I wasn't ready to let go-"

"But I was-" I say with tears filling my eyes, making my vision blurry.

"I knew you would do something stupid so I did what I had to do in order not to lose you."

I step closer to him and let the tears run down my cheeks before slamming my fists against his chest while crying. "I was ready to die, you had no right to take this from me! I would've been reborn and we would have met again and everyone would be happy and alive!"

"And then what?!" He yells back while holding my hands to stop me from punching him. "You would be dead and would be reborn who knows when with a name I don't know and a body I wouldn't recognize. Who knows, maybe I would be dead by the time you come back. Maybe we wouldn't even meet again. Don't you get it? You are my mate and I love you more than anything and I was so afraid of loosing you since humans die pretty easily. I had to give you my blood.

As for the wine we shared. I had a bad feeling all day but didn't quite knew why so I decided to be extra careful. I put some of my blood into the wine, I took care of you, I brought you home but when I was back home, the feeling wouldn't disappear. So I came back to check on you only to find your lifeless body lying in a tub and a letter lying on your desk."