Chapter 85

Hi :)

Thanks for reading and supporting my book^^

I am sorry for not updating in a while. I didn't have the time to plus I didn't know how to continue.

Well here it is, the new chapter.

Enjoy ^^ <3
------------------

I sigh happily while rolling over to the side to look at John. I brush a strand of his still wet hair out of his face and smile to myself.

He is mine.

As if reading my thoughts, he starts smiling too and opens his eyes. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hey." I whisper back.

He leans in and places a small kiss on my nose before he finally kisses my lips.

"Well..." I say while getting up, in the intention of getting some clothes to cover myself with "I guess I should go and check on her now."

"Nope." He says, popping out the 'p' and pulling me back. I find myself sitting on his lap and cross my arms over my chest.

Not to cover myself though, just... You know...

"Will you ever let go of me or will I get the chance to actually go and check on her some day?"

He looks my body up and down before drawing a line on the side of my body. "Some day... maybe." He whispers to himself.

"Would you please stop." I laugh out before playfully hitting his bare chest.

Before I realize it, I let out a shriek at he is hovering above me. He leans down and kisses my neck. "Why should I?" He muffles.

I sigh to suppress a potential moan. "I don't know, just do what you want."

I feel him smile against my neck and feel like I could slap myself for saying that.

Way to go, Amanda. 'Just do what you want' naked Amanda says while a naked man hovers above her...

Come on, it's not that you haven't done more than that with him already.

Trying to ignore the conflict in my head, I grab a handful of his hair to pull him back only to kiss him on the lips. I wrap my legs around his waist and turn us over. I bite his lip to which he responds with a deep groan.

I get off of him and laugh to myself. "Stop messing around, we both have things to do. I think we've had enough fun for this morning."

I walk over to my closet, throw some clothes on before I turn back to John. He still lies there in all of his naked glory, watching me as I watch him.

"I something wrong?" He suddenly asks.

I frown at him. "No, what should be possibly wrong?" I shake my head at him before heading out of my room. "Anyway, I don't have time for that now."

I walk around the house and follow the corridors until one finally leads me to the door I've been looking for.

My room.

That means... My old one... Back when I was Martha...

I open the door and find Victoria sitting on the bed. I smile at her and after hesitating she smiles back.

Victoria... I think I should give her a chance, after all she was my first friend. The closest a person ever was to me. Maybe even closer than John is for now.

It did seem like she has changed.

Maybe... things are going to be normal. Once in my life just normal.

"Why am I here?" She asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"We are friends, aren't we? Well at least we used to be friends.

I am not sure what the meaning of that one word is anymore... but despite all the things you have done... I think you were and are my only friend.

That wolf never was a friend of mine, John isn't a friend either. He is my mate. His brother is dead anyway and his sister did not live long enough for me to get to know her. That's why I guess... no matter how sad it is for me to admit, you are my only friend. And if we do count John, you still are my only female friend and the first friend I ever had.

So why should I kill you?"

She stares at me for a while before getting up too. "Why shouldn't you kill me? I'm the biggest b*tch someone could imagine and in addition I begged you to kill me and to release me from my suffering. So I ask you again, why am I here?"

I walk over to her and bite my lip before touching her cheek. "Well if you don't accept my talking about friendship, consider it as punishment.

I have to live on with all the pain inside of me, the part of myself that can never rest again. I've been through so much in this life and my past life and yet I only am 19 and yet I have to live on for who knows how long. Probably only to feel even more pain, maybe even worse pain than I have ever felt. Just because I keep on living or at least I won't die... No matter what happens.

So why should you miss out any of that? If I have to suffer and live on, you should too. Dying is easy, but try to really live and not just survive, Victoria. It's worse than hell and that's just what you deserve.

With me by your side.

Always and forever."

She scoffs. "Yeah, sure. You're so alone here. Your life was always so hard and all. You're such a poor thing. So poor that he wants to make you his queen-"

I lift my hand to shush her. "I don't need him to become a queen though. I am born to be the queen of all witches. But being powerful and having friends are two different things, love."

Wow... I thought she finally did change. Guess I was wrong.

Well that will make things different.

I smile at her before I turn back around.

"Well, I'll go and visit my family. Take over the throne and stuff like that. Make yourself at home, but not too much of course." I place my hand on the doorknob before pausing. "Oh, I forgot to tell you... but if John finds out you were inside of this room... May the gods be with you."

Let's hope he'll kill you before I do it.

He will kill you way faster than I would.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

The next chapter is ready and I hope you like it ^^

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3