!!!Important!!!

So this isn't a chapter but a message. I want to say thanks and mention a few people and share some important Info's (about the second book) so, stay and read if you want to^^

Hi^^,

I just want to say that...

This book, it seriously means so much to me. Through this book I've met so many incredible people and people showed me so much support and love. I want to thank you all so much.

I enjoyed reading all of the comments and I am sorry for not always replying but sometimes I just don't know what to reply .-. (Damn you people get me speechless :P)

I enjoyed talking to you a lot, whether in the comment section or on private messages, it showed me how awesome you all are.

I had so much fun writing the book and communicating with you guys. And I swear, every read, every vote, every comment, every add to a reading list and every private message made and makes my heart jump.

I am happy to see that people are enjoying me work and it's so nice to get feedback:)

Also I want to thank noble_rebell for dragging me into wattpad (not dragging but you get my point xD)

Another important person (aside from my family who kinda went crazy, PS lots of love to them; and friends.) I want to thank a very special person. That person made and makes me think about things in a different way and allows me to view the things from a different perspective. Without him the book wouldn't be what it is today. That special person is Mr. Wolfgang Bergfeld, my tutor, English major teacher and kind of my beta xD and mist importantly One of my biggest fans :P (Plus he wanted a dedication but I wanted to give him one anyway xD)

There are a lot of other important people to mention, for example you. Yes, you. The one reading this text. It doesn't matter if you're a silent reader or actually vote, comment share or anything. Important to me is that you are there and that you stayed, it really means the world to me. No actually more than that.

I hope that stuff isn't actually too cheesy but I guess it's already too late, isn't it? 😂

I don't mind though, even a sociopath has to show its feelings every once in a while :P

Oookay, back to business.

Book 2

As you know there will be a second book. And like with the first book, I already know what will happen and how it will end, even if I haven't started yet. I do have a cover though.

But mist importantly. The name. The title of the second book will be My dearest butler

Also I can tell you this much: Amanda is still alive, as you all saw. She is now the lonely queen (ooooh I will take that name :3) and rules over the undead and witches alone. But she changed. She is cold and cruel. Also I will jump a few years into the future. Who would've guessed, she meets a guy who will be her butler.

Also: old characters will return, dead or alive, anything is possible...

So, if you're interested, wait for me to publish the first Chapter of My dearest butler 

I will try to publish it today

I hope we'll see each other then^^

And I will update another chapter here when I update the second book.

Until then,

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

PS: lol I saw yesterday that my book changed its language to spanish on its own xDDDD wtf happened?