Chapter 66

I know it's too early but I want to go to bed xD
Enjoy<3
See you in 8/9/or something hours<3
------------------------------
"I will teach you how to hunt." Johnathan says to me and I can't help but feel excited.

"Really? That's so cool! You're going to show me how to be a proper vampire and we will live forever and be forever together-

I am so excited!" I say.

He let's out a laugh before taking my hand. "Easy. But we have to hurry a bit, you just have a few hours left to feed on a human or you will die."

"Alright then."

I open my eyes again and look around. Johnathan and I are standing in a dark alley. "We will wait for someone to come here and then you have to bite that person as soon as possible and kill it as fast as possible, so no one witnesses it or comes for help."

"I will do my best." I say and focus on everything around me until I hear someone walking down the alley. "There is someone." I whisper in excitement.

"Kill it." He demands.

I carefully sneak closer to the human being, without him noticing me. "Excuse me, sir?"

He turns around and looks at me with wide eyes. "What is a pretty lady doing at such a dark place to such hour?"

"Would you please help me, sir?" I ask kindly, putting on my sweetest smile.

"Of course, how may I help you my lady?" He asks while bowing down.

I step closer and bite on my lip. "I have a problem." I whisper while placing my hand on his chest and look him deep in the eyes.

"A-and what could that be?"

"I am so incredibly hungry." I say before pulling him closer and biting him. I feel my teeth cutting through his flesh and his wonderfully sweet juice flowing right into my mouth. I feel my fangs growing and my strength building up while I such harder.

I feel how his heartbeat slows down and finally stops. I let go of him and watch his body drop to the ground. "Quite tasty." I admit while smiling to myself. "I think I can get used to this kind of lifestyle."

"Oh, what a bad, bad girl. Just running around and killing good old humans." A male voice says.

"Who is this? Show yourself!" I demand and out of the shadows steps none other than Christopher Redshed.

"It's your husband." He says and I can't help laughing.

"I died and so did my family. The deal does not exist anymore."

"You just turned into a vampire which means I can still marry you, my dear."

"But I won't marry you. I am here with my mate and neither of us will let you marry me."

"Your mate?" He asks confusedly. "You replaced me that fast?"

"I never wanted to marry you. Now tell me, why are you here?"

"I am here to take what's mine."

"And that would be what exactly?" John chirps in with a demanding and deep voice.

"That human girl you stole from me. You took her from me and turned her into a vampire. You took from me what I should have done."

"That girl you are talking about killed herself to not marry you and she turned into a vampire because I gave her my blood just in case something bad happens. Now she completed the circle by feeding on a human. Be honest with yourself, Redshed. She was never yours and never will be."

"We'll see, Lockwood. We will meet again and don't forget who I am. I am the wolf master." With that he disappears into the darkness.

"The wolf master?" I ask while furrowing my brows and trying not to laugh about that name.

Johnathan shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "That guy and his ego. Just ignore it."

"You know him?" I ask curiously.

"We are friends."

Not wanting to ask any questions about their weird relationship I just nod my head.

"Anyway... Let's go home, my love."

I nod my head and walk over to him and place my hand into his but not before placing a small kiss on his soft lips.

I breathe in the cool air and open my eyes. Looking around I find myself in my own body and in my own room.

I get up and can't help but notice that I feel different. I guess it's because another life and identity was added to myself but what do I know. I am not one to call myself an expert of such things.

I walk over to the closet and take out a long sweater and some stockings. Pulling over the sweater it almost reaches my knees and I pull up the long sleeves in order to be able to see my hands. Putting on some shoes I make my way to Johnathan's office.

I knock four times before entering the room.

"Oh, Amanda. Good to see you. I hope you had a good rest." He says with a smile plastering his face.

"Yeah, thanks." I say, still not knowing how to react to anything he does. While trying to avoid him I notice another presence in the room.

You must be kidding me.

"Victoria McHeavens." I state, staring blankly at the figure in front of me.

To my surprise she turns around and looks at me with wide eyes. "Amanda Black."

"You two know each other?" Johnathan wonders and I send him a confused look, due to the fact that she is able to see me. "Oh that, I will tell you later." He looks quite nervous so I don't push the subject. "So... You two know each other?"

"Yeah." I say with a scoff. "Like an old friend of mine would say, we are friends."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

I hope you like the new chapter.

If you like it I will continue to write some chapters or parts of the chapters about the past :)

Also either the next or the chapter after that will be in Johnathan's POV :)

Anyway, stay awesome.

Hugs, kisses and lots of love,

Yours Mel<3