Chapter 30

Oookaaaaay wooaah :D first things first... 

What the hell guys O.O #98!!! I can't believe it!!! that's sooo damn awsome<3

But well that also means I have to hurry xD I promised to update 3 chapters the day I get higher than #100... what just seemed to happen today xD crap I shoul've logged in sooner now I have like just a few hours to write at least 2000 words... well since I love writing that's not much of a problem xD

Love, hugs and kises,

Enjoooy<3

----------------------------------------------

I stare at John hoping his thought would just magically reveal themselves to me since I really don't want to talk to him. I let out a sigh and stare out of the window since the magic thing doesn't seem to work...

After Ludwig came inside they both discussed about this weird clan thing and since they were ignoring me I kind of zoned out only to find myself sitting in the car with my green dress on and John sitting oposite of me.

I don't really know why but I just don't feel like talking to him. Not only that I almost died because of him but he also tries to replace his dead ex. And who even knows why she is dead. Maybe he killed her.

I feel just so messed up inside but yet calm at the same time. It just... makes me go crazy. I hate the feeling.

Well... but he saved you. Without his blood you would be dead now. And he finally told you what he is. What else do you want? Your life to be a fairy tale? And any problem you ever had to magically disappear? Not going to happen. Open your damn eyes and live.

Good. Seems like the voice in my heas has returned. I guess I really am mad...

Yes you are and we both know that. Now get your act together.

I bite my lips and close my eyes not wanting those words to escape my lips. Almost as if they burn me. As if it was poison. "John, I need to talk to you." I open my eyes and stare into his eyes. "Ah... Uhm... never mind." I look down and start playing with my fingers again.

"Amanda, If you have to say something than spill." He demands and I can't really tell if he was angry with me or just his usual self.

I run a hand through my hair and breathe in some air "Tell me."

"Tell you what."

"Everything." He gives me a weird look so I add  "Everything you can tell me."

He lets out a laugh and looks away for a moment "I don't have to tell you a thing."

Alright...

After that we don't say another word. When we are half way through I open my mouth to say something but I close it again not wanting to cause a fight nor to actually talk to him since he seems to be pissed. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's just his nature or something. Who knows.

Looking out of the window watching trees and towns passing us I can't help but wonder what might has happened to his love...

If he did kill her... why? Did she like say something at the wrong time?

"John, I need to tell you something! It's really important and I need you to know now!" I jump up and down pulling on his sleeve.

"Not now my love." He replies not even looking at me.

"Are you alright?" I ask worriedly since he looks really stressed out.

"NOT NOW!" He yells throwing me across the room. I look up to him in fear a hot tear running down my cheek. Never ever has he been like this to me. I-I just wanted to tell him something...

"B-But I-I need you to know something." I whisper out with a rather shaky voice.

"I don't have time for this now!" He says slamming his hand through my chest, cutting through the fabric of my dress and my flesh. He takes my heart in his hand and looks me in the eyes "Not now not ever."

Gasping for breath I cough out the next words "B-but you need to know that I'm-" But before I can finish my sentence a sick sound appears maing my eyes widen as he smiles at me. I feel so empty. 

He ripped out my heart. 

I'm dying. 

I'm dead. 

But he has to know. "-Pregnant." 

I gasp for breath and open my eyes again"Oh my god" I mutter to myself. That was scary... How could I even think of something like that?

I look at John thinking of an excuse but figure it isn't necessairy since he dinn't even notice. I Close my eyes again and suddenly feel myself being dragged into something. Suddenly a flash of memory that diddn't belong to me crosses my mind.

"No!" He cries out "D-don't die on me. Stay strong." He shakes me and another tear of his falls down on my body and no matter how hard I try I can't bring my body to move. My body feels cold and numb. Everything around me seems to blure out and I can't almost hear his voice. But I want to stay. So bad. And tell him everything was going to be alright. Hug him. Kiss him.

But it is too late. I'm almost dead already.

I can feel my own blood clotting, smell my flesh rotting and hear my weak heart slowly giving up hope.

"I love you." He cries out desperatly as if those words could actually save me "You can't just leave me! How am I supposed to live without you. I can't. I can't. I can't. I need you. You're my everything. I need you to be able to live. You're keeping me alive. Once you're gone I'll be gone too.

My love...

I'm begging you...

Don't die..."

A last tear escapes my lifeless eyes and the last breath leaves my lungs. My heart has stopped beating moments ago already leaving me on my own to vanish.

"We're here."

I open my eyes and get out of the car. Not even looking at him I say "Cole."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I hope you like the new chapter<3

Well since I have to hurry with the next few chapters... bye <3

love, Mel<3

PS: thank you @Ofunmiola for voting and commenting on this book 

and thank you @shitshutshoot for adding my book to your reading list<3