Chapter 18

Opsi .-. 

I forgot updating in the morning.

Anyway <3 here it is <3

hope you like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and sit up straight in my bed thinking about yesterday.

He texted me...

He will get me...

And I can't do a thing against it. I could try to talk to J-

Images of the destroyed work room come rushing threw my body letting me cringe.

No... I guess he already has enough problems. Just like he told me a while ago. Besides he doesn't want me to talk anyway. I blankly stare at the door when it suddenly opens.

John stares at me with a worried expression holding a sheet in his hand. My eyes widen when I realize it is the same sheet that I put into tha laundry because of the red spot "Amanda? Are you alright?"

"Uh...I- uhm. I-I'm okay. Why are you asking?" I stutter while nervously playing with my fingers

"I found this in the laundry. Are you hurt?" He asks in a soft tone.

I feel heat reching up my cheeks asking "What were you doing there? I am the maid so I clean the stuff."

"I accidentally threw in something I wanted to throw away and only noticed a few hours later. When I pulled it out I saw a red spot on a sheet. It's blood isn't it?" He steps closer "And it's your blood isn't it?"

I keep staring at him not knowing what to do when he continues "I found your poem the other day. And you've been acting weird. Now I find a bloody sheet, Amanda what's going on?" He looks at me with a worried expression sitting down next to me."

"You took it?!" I snap at him trying to change the subject "Why did you do that?"

He nervously scraches the back of his neck replying "Well... I found your drawing and it was pretty impressive so I took it. When I came back later I expected to find another drawing but instead I found your poem-"

"You took that too?!" I yell at him in disbelieve. I cross my arms over my chest continuing "I know I am yours and bla bla bla but don't tuch my things. Don't I deserve some privacy?"

"You're right. You're mine so there isn't a reason for me to feel bad about it. Now you're trying to change the subject. What the hell is wrong with you. I can see it in your eyes. You defenetly are not ok and I really don't have the time to get rid of your corpse some day."

"Wow... charming. And I thought you really care. Anyway there is no damn reason to be afraid of having to get rid of my corpse because I am just on my period." I mutter

"Oh" He breathes out shifting uncomfortably on his spot "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Never found the right time to do so." I answer shrugging it off.

"In the centre drawer in your bathroom you'll find what you need."

Oh good. Now I know that it was right in front of me... why diddn't I think of it.

I stand up brushing my night gown down when he starts talking again "Well I know that girls on their period get quite mad and stuff but I don't think they write as depressing poems as you do... which is why I assume there is more behind it."

I turn to face him and smile telling him "You're right. It's not the reason for my poem but just like you said a while ago... you already have enough problems so you shouldn't be bothered by mine. Now if you don't mind I'll get ready to start working."

He looks at me surprised with my response but doesn't push it. Thankfully. Or maybe not?

"Alright. I'll be in my working room." He replies with his calming and deep voice. He gets up and leaves the room.

I walk inside my bath room letting my clothes drop to the ground. I turn on the shower and head inside letting the warm water hug my body. I let the water surround me when one single question keeps running threw my mind.

Why diddn't I tell him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡Hey

So here is the next chapter for you ♡ I hope you like it

stay unicorntastic and don't forget to

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: heyu @Donna746 and thank youu for voting<3

and thank you @pixie_dust_pie for voting and commenting<3 and I'll do it within the next 3 chapters (36-39) since you seem to like it :3 that's going to be fun writing that.