Chapter 15

I walk around searching for some nice clothes just like I was told to but still wondering why he diddn't want to introduce me to his brother as his maid and still trying to block out those noises.

They must either have a lot of fun or kill eachother I joke in my head.

I look threw the clothes but all I can see are dresses. I don't know who his brother is nor do I know if those dresses are appropriate... I guess I should ask Johnathan...

But he seems to be busy and he told me not to go inside of his office...

Well maybe I should put on one of these dresses...

I pick one of these dresses and some shoes and try them on.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile tuching the necklace he gave me. I look like a princess from one of these movies. But I can't help but wonder why he sent me to a closet with acient looking dresses... we don't live in that time anymore. But I have to admit that I really love those dresses. I turn around and around smiling like a little child on christmas morning.

I keep looking threw all the different dresses only after who knows how long notecing that the noises had gone. I walk over to the door and slowly head towards the office. I am about to knock but the door opens and Johnathan looks at me with wide eyes a smile forming on his face "I guess you found the closet?"

I smile at him "Yeah I did. But I have a question." I look at him confused and he nods telling me to go on "Am I supposed to wear this kind of clothing while being at your brothers place?"

"Yeah. Don't you like it?"

"I love it but why?"

"He kind of loves the 18th and 19th centuries so he wouldn't allow us to enter his house with reular clothes" He states letting out a chuckle.

Ok?

"Alright... I guess I packed the wrong clothing for you..." I say frowning

He lets out a laugh leading me to his bed room "That's alright. I'll help you."

I look back at the closed door of his office and can't help but wonder what might happened inside.

Once we are inside his room he opens a closet that was locked before revealing nice suits matching the dresses from the walk trew coset. He pulls out a green one matching my dress saying "This should do it. So what other dress do you want to take with you?"

I shrug "I don't know yet but I guess I'll take a red one. It looked really nice."

He nods asking "Can you show me the dress?"

I nod walking outside the room in order to get the dress. Once I have it I go back to him showing the dress to him.

He smiles telling me "I thought that you would take that dress. It's my favourite. I can't wait to see you wearing it." Before I can reply his phone rings and he answers it "Hello?"

My smile drops remebering the call from earlier.

I watch him when his expression suddenly changes. His face hardens and his eyes turn cold "Listen. I don't know what is wrong with you nor do I know what makes you think that I would do that to her but I am not giving her away. If you call me again I'll kill you." He ends the call and I stare at him with wide eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey♡

Sorry again is my latest chapters are boring. I'm trying my best to write this book as interesting as possible (minding my list I have made to see what should happen on what day); edit my german book; do my best at work and school. As you can see I'm quite busy but I'm still trying to do my best at everything I am doing^^

So I hope you like my new chapter♡

Anyway. Stay unicorntastic because I love unicorns and don't forget to

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Yours Mel♡

PS: thank you to people like @misfitgoddes27 I love reading your comments or see your votes, that you added my story to your reading list or even followed me. It makes me super happy and I love you so much

PPS: I'll search for the other names too :)

PPPS: woah I never noticed how many people added this book to thier reading listO.O but I now have got all the names :3

PPPPS: thank you @jessica_khaly for adding this book to yor reading list<3