Chapter 11

Should I go and look if everything was fine?

What if someone was in trouble?

But maybe those are moans of pleasure... it would be weird to walk in...

I shake my head shuddering at the thought.

I guess I should leave it be.

I turn back to my bed sitting down on top. I take the notebook and my pencil and randomly start to draw something. I don't really know why but usually when I draw something I draw brutal and creepy stuff. A lot of shit has happened and yet I enjoy drawing it, making it come to life again.

I draw till I feel my eyes closing. I open them again and get up changing into my pyjamas putting my stuff away and finally going to bed. As soon as I close my eyes again sleep imediatly hugs me and pulls me into the darkness.

"Amanda!" I hear my mom yell but I ignore it and keep on hiding under my bed.

"Amanda Sopie Black! Come out or I'll beat you to death!" I cringe at the thought of her tuching me again, hurting me again and making me feel week. I can't take it anymore...

I suddenly feel a hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me forcefull out of my hiding place as tears steam town my face. "Please don't, mommy."

She pulls me up so I can stand and slaps across my face. I cover the burning spot with my hand glaring at her and whishing she would die.

"You have no saying in this! I am your mother and you are only 8 years old. I own you and you do as I say if you want to be friends with me. If not? Well I guess you're going to see my bad side and believe me, you don't want that."

Do you even have a good side?

Do you even care about me?

Are you even human?

...Am I even human anymore?

More tears are running down my cheek "B-but I don't want to-"

But I was cut off by her again slapping me across my face but this time harder "You little bitch. You better do what I want if you don't want me to get the knife again."

"N-no! Not the knife!" I whisper yell as my knees turn into jelly.

She grabs my chin looking evily into my eyes "Then be a good girl and go with Mr. Dahmer."

I give in nodding in response. How can I let her do that again... I'm so stupid. I'm worthless. I'm weak. I don't deserve to live...

I walk into the living room where a middle aged guy sits with a sick grin plastering his face. My heart turns into ice knowing what is going to happen... again...

"450 dollar per hour ." my mom says to the man and he nodds taking my hand... and walking off with me.

*

"You piece of shit! You took the last cookie!" He screams as another punch hits my stomach macking me fall to the ground. He comes closer and spits on me "You little disgusting slut. Better be gratefull your mother wanted to have you even if you dad left her. And how do you show your greatfulness? Right. By being a little bitch that deserves to die."

I stand up yelling at him "Then why don't you just kill me!" 10 years of hell are enough anyway...

I see a glint in his eyes and he grabs my chin "Because we can make money with you. You basically are alife because you have a pussy. A pussy I can have fun with myself or sell it to others so I don't have to get a job. But don't worry. We'll kill you before you become 18 so you can't ever go to court." An evil grin appears on his face as he takes me to his bedroom...

I feel like dying every secound I stay on this fucking planet.

*

"Oh look it's little Amanda Bitchface." Brandon laughs out as he slamms me against the wall "Why don't you just kill yourself already? Weirdo."

Don't ask me. I don't know it myself.

"Mr. Browns favourite... no wonder that little bitch always get A's in PE classes. Fucking disgusting." Cole says and spits on me while Alex Kicks at me soon joined by Brandon.

*

My hands are shaking, I look in the mirror and see how pale... how dead I look whith all those bruises...

I crab the pillbox and open it taking all of them.

Good night Amanda, see you in hell.

A small smile appears when I lie down closing my eyes.

If only I really died that day... I think opening my eyes again. I would've saved myself from so much pain...

I sit up taking my phone and looking at the time.

4:00am

Perfect...

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Heyo ♡

I hope you like the new chapter :)

Love you♡

And don't forget to...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: thank you to @DeborahRiverab and @angelbean721 for adding my book to your reading list <3