Chapter 23

"Whatever." I mutter rather to myself 

"I can understand that you are mad at me-"

I cut him off yelling "Mad? You can understand it?" I say in disbelief as I stretch every word "So you think my reaction might be reasonable? Oh my so after someone nearly broke my bones and nearly killed me of course I'm just a little mad.

Do you have the slightest idea of what you put me threw? Not only that you had not much of a reason to do so but also I should maybe remind you that doing that brought back a lot of memories. Like you already know before you found me I was with a man who did this every day to me and even worse. All my life I have been treated like that and now that I finally think I'm free of this you start being like that too.

So please tell if I'm supposed only to be mad

and please tell me...

What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I know." he sighs "I was stressed and overreacted. How could you possibly know that no one is allowed to walk inside the room and walk out alive. It took me a lot of control not to kill you right and there. I know this still isn't much of an explanation and I am sorry for that. But I think you should know that because of my past I have some bad anger issues and you should also know that I actually was still holding myself back. But I wasn't strong enough to not do it and I am truly sorry for that. I really don't want to hurt you."

Not wanting to talk to him anymore and not wanting to get into more trouble by arguing with him I turn myself away from him staring outside the window again.

"Amanda."

Stlill not looking at him I ask "What is it?"

"Look at me, Amanda." 

Gebating about it for a while I sigh looking at him again. "Now, what is it? Master."

"I'm sorry, ok? But you can't be mad at me forever, can you?"

I look at him in disbelief and try my best not to just slap him. I close my eyes taking a deep breath "Like I said before. Don't you think I have a little more than just the right to be mad at you? Besides. Your explenation is rather shitty and doesn't explain a thing. You're rather defending your own stupid actions rather than saying sorry. If it was ok to treat people around myself like that just because I 've had a hard past I'd be a serial killer by now. Am I? No. Because I still can f*cking controll myself or at least couldn't hurt somebody else that easy.

Besides all of that. I'm not actually mad or angry with you but rather hurt about what you did. Of course on the 2nd day of being with you I noticed that you can be cold too and all but I actually liked you." I let out a breath and a tear runns down my face.

"I know." He answers. "You told me when you were drunk and thought I was someone else."

We just stare into each other's eyes for a while forming a comfortable silence.

"I know you'll probably need some time for doing so but I hope you'll forgive me. Even if I still try to defend my actions you're right. I had no right for doing that.

I..."

Figuring it was possibly the best I could do for now I say "It's alright. I got my apology. You admit it was wrong and as loong as you don't do it ever again we'll be good." Feeling bad for lying to him I add "You know... what I like about you?" He looks at me with curiosity twinkling in his eyes so I just answer my question. "Even when you're cold you still care."

He smiles at me whispering "Glad you still like me." He winks at me and I roll my eyes.

Like seriously... how fast can he change his moods? He is worse than a girl on her period.

Trying to avoid this a question pops up in my mind "Fancy telling me why nobody should go inside that one special room?"

He looks at me tilding his head to the side with a smirk plastering his face "Fancy telling me who you thought called you the other night?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heyo <3

So here it is. The next chapter and I finished it just in time :3 sorry tho... it's quite shitty. I don't really know what else to write in this chapter but I guess the next one is going to be better.

But I still hope you like it<3

Have a good day <3

Now

Stay awsome

Stay unicorntastic

and most importantly

Stay yourself and don't forget to

Kuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: thanks @cuteflyer and @katty47199 for adding this book to your lists<3