Chapter 48

I open my eyes again but close them again, feeling the horrible head ache. "God." I groan. "What have I done... let a train hit my head?" Shifting on my spot I feel something tied around my waist. Lookind down I see it is John's arm. Looking again I see that I am wearing nothing but his shirt. "What the hell?"

"I see you're awake." He wispers in his husky morning voice. "Good." He says pulling me closer.

What the hell is wrong with him? Do I look like a teddy?

"Yes I am. What happened?"

"We got a little drunk and we had some fun. That's all." He says snuggeling himself into the crook of my neck.

"What?!" I exclaim and turn myself around to face him.

"Calm down. Nothing happened." He says and starts laughing.

I frown at him and hit him on the arm. "Not funny. Now tell me what happened."

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you. Jez you're an abusive woman. 

Well we got drunk and told each other about our crappy past and after a while you stripped... naked. Nice body by the way. But of course I knew you would be furious so I gave you my shirt."

Trying harder this time I remember some things of yesterday. "Right...right. I remember now." I snuggle myself back into his chest, simply ignoring his gaze and whisper "Happy birthday John. Consider this as your birthday cuddling or something."

He chuckles softly and wraps his arms around my body.

We stay like that for a while until Ludwig enters the room. "Hello my brother and happy birthday!" He exclaims and suddenly I feel the urge to strangle this man. I don't know why but I simpl hate this man. Well I do kno why. 

Feeling slightly stressed I don't even notice that my body was stiff until John rubbes his hand over my back to comfort me.

"I see you and that human are a little busy. See you in the dining room." He cheers and leaves again.

Once the doors are closed John places a kiss on my hair. "I'm sorry."

"That's alright." I say while getting up. "We should get ready anyway." I walk over to the bath room trying my best to ignore the pain in my head. I turn on the shower and step in after getting rid of John's shirt.

Suddenly I hear the door opening and look over my shoulder to see who it is.

"Next time you better lock that door or I'll take that as an invitation. I'll head off to the bath room next to our room. I also picked a dress for you to wear. I'll be here in a bit to pick you up."

"Alright." I didn't lock the door? 

Stepping out of the bath room with a towel wrapped around my body I take a look at the dress he picked for me. 

It is a red and black one. Red with black embroidery designs and the red skirt slowly becomming black creating a wonderful ombre look. I put on the necklace John gave me on my birthday and put on the dress together with my pair of black heels.

The door opens and John walks inside. "Shall we?" He says, stretching an arm out for me. I grab it and he walks with me in vampire speed over to the dining hall.

John places his hand on my waist as we walk over to Ludwig. "There you are, my brother. Happy birthday. I've brought you your favourite food and blood type. I even baked you a cake."

"Thank you brother. It looks and smells delicious." John says.

Ludwig now looks over to me. "Oh Amalia-"

"Amanda." I correct.

"Amanda. Are you alright? You look a little pale."

"It's nothing." I say. "Just haven't slept well." Yeah a creepy woman is not only creeping on my at day time but also when I sleep...

"Ah, right.I guess you won't ever get much sleep now that you are with John." He jokes. "But I haven't heared a thing last night. Did anything even happen?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean there is nothing happening. Since we know that vampires hear a lot better than humans do and we didn't want to bother you with those noises we decided to be as quiet as possible."

Creeeeeeper!

Staaaalker!

If he is that horny that he would listen to his brother sleeping with a girl he could've simply watched some porn...

Weeeiirdoooo.

Yeah he is.

"Did you?" He questions now crossing his arms over his chest. "I have never even seen you two kiss. Are you even together?"

John's grip around my wais tightens and I can liturally feel the tension. "Of course we are."

"You sure?" He asks.

I step closer to him and look him deep in the eyes. "Of course I am. Why can't you just get over youself and accept that your brother found someone to live with?"

"Why are you still human then?"

"What?"

He lets out a laugh. "If he loved you so much why didn't he make you one of us yet? If I loved someone and couldn't live without that someone I would make her a vampire. To be with her forever. So I ask you again. Why aren't you his yet?"

"Because I don't want to be a vampire."

"And why is that?"

"Because I enjoy my human life pretty much. Maybe one day I'll change my mind but for now my answer is no."

He takes another step closer to me. "Kiss him."

"What?" I look at him with wide eyes.

"If you do love him, kissing him couldn't be a problem for you, could it?" He says and grinns at me victoriously.

"Well it isn't but-"

"No buts. Do you love him or... not?"

I roll my eyes at him and turn around to John. I bite on my lip, not knowing what to do. I look at him for some help but he only shrugs. 

Great.

I sigh and cup his cheek. Standing on my tiptoes I lean forwards until our lips meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3 

Sooo it finally is his birthday \^-^/ let's partyyy

And a few other things. But well... tell me what you think:)

Yours Mel<3 

PS: yay #15 ^-^/

And: I know it isn't time to update yet but I am done for today. I am pissed. Nothing works like it is supposed to and I just want to sleep. My phone just died... meh. And I have a lot of really important information on it. I still have to do the assignment for schoot etc etc -.-

good night<3

I will maybe update another chapter later aka after school or something. I know <I don't make any sense because I said I don't have time to update too much but well... I still have one chapter pre written. 

Aaanyway. Good nigh/evening/morning/noon/afternoon<3