Chapter 84

I open my eyes and notice that John is still here.

He looks so cute when he sleeps.

He turns from his back to his side and pulls me closer. I snuggle myself closer after placing a small kiss on his cheek.

He takes a deep breath before he groans. "Please tell me it's not that late already."

I grab my phone. "It's around 8 am." I put it back and snuggle myself into his chest.

"Good. That means we still have a bit of time." He sighs happily. "Oh and I received a text yesterday. The Silverstone coven is waiting for your answer."

"I will accept." I whisper. "Wasn't there something else I need to do? I feel like I forgot about something..." I sit up again, thinking about it for a bit.

He groans before getting up to. "What else should you be doing? Now get back to sleep, please."

I didn't open the envelope but that's ok

I will talk to the coven later

I told John everything he needs to know

Luc and Victoria-

"I forgot about Victoria!" I exclaim.

"What about her? If you need me to get rid of her body just let me-"

"No, I didn't kill her and I guess I won't. But I left her in one of the rooms, I should go and check on her." I make the attempt of getting out of the bed but John drags me back in, making me sit on his lap.

"You stay here." He says in a rather demanding tone and I cross my arms over my chest.

-----------
Warning

Kisses and a bit more than that could happen if you read on. If you feel uncomfortable reading it, skip the rest of the chapter.

Also please read the author's note :)
-----------
"I need to go get ready and then check on her."

He places his hands on my hips. "You will stay right here, my love. It's still early, where's the rush?" He leans in for a kiss but I stop him by placing my hand on his lips.

He frowns at me and I let out a chuckle.

I guess I like living dangerous because I just love making him mad. He is kind of adorable when he is mad.

He takes my hand away, the madness sparkling in his eyes. I lean back, being slightly scared of what he could do.

"Alright, enough is enough." He growls while slowly coming closer and closer. On one point I have no other choice but to lie down on my back. He grins at me victoriously and just when I am about to say something he smashes his lips against my own.

My legs seem to have a mind of their own as they move around his hips while one arm wraps around his neck. With the other hand I grip his hair roughly, making him groan.

He grinds against me, making me gasp. He uses that opportunity to deepen the kiss and exploring my mouth with his tongue.

After realizing what is happening I turn us around, me being on top of him again. I sit up and brush a strand of hair behind my ear while he stares at me expectingly. I see the hunger and lust sparkling in his eyes and smirk to myself. "Eager much, are we?" I tease him.