Chapter 82

John's POV

I hear the door close and immediately breathe out.

Way to go Johnathan.

I bend over to open my drawer. I get out another envelope that says 'brother' and stare at it.

Should I open it? I guess I've been waiting for too long already, I even stopped her from reading hers just because I was afraid of what it might say.

It's funny how nothing can bring me down, nothing can kill me that easy but a little piece of paper is making chills run down my spine.

I touch the unbroken seal and Lu's face immediately flashes through my mind.

My big brother...

The one that was there for me, the one that never really got mad at me, the one that always helped me out. The one that got over the fact that I killed his mate. The one that was greater than I will probably ever be. The one that broke and shattered into pieces because of his greatness.

I will never forget him nor what he did for me and I will never forget how stupid I was...

I open the envelope but with the cracking sound of the seal breaking I throw myself back to that day... The day I killed the last bit of 'family' I ever had.

I open my eyes with a smile, happy to finally be able to be with her again. She is back but even if it all is different... I feel like it only makes me want her even more.

She is strong. She has powers and I finally was able to find her family. I can take her with me, lead her to her family so she can get to know them and than we will have our happy ever after.

Just as I step my first step towards the corridor, my brother appears.

A bit surprised I greet him anyway. "Hey, Lu."

He doesn't react and keeps his head low for a while. When he looks up I notice that he is looking pale. Well I guess since we both are dead I shouldn't be concerned about it but I am.