Chapter 74

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?!" I yell before slapping him across his face.

He looks at me with an surprised look and holds on to the still red spot on his face.

"You told me that we were close when I was Martha and ever since you know who I was you've been acting weird but even if I don't remember you I can tell that we didn't have a relation like that. Not only because as Amanda I don't like you at all but also because I know that I could never do something that would hurt John like that."

Without leaving him any time to speak I run back to my room and lock the doors.

Tears are starting to run down my face and I grab my phone to text John.

I need him now.

Me: John, I know that I said that I can do it, that I will try my best but I am scared of your brother. He is just too weird. He even kissed me. I can't stay here for any longer, please come and get me.

But before I can bring myself to send it, I delete it.

He must be busy, I shouldn't make him worry about me...

I just stare at the chat and notice that he is online.

Arse: Are you alright?

Shit, he must've seen that I was writing a text.

Me: Yeah, I'm fine :)

Not good enough.

Fine, wait a second.

Me: I was about to tell you how much I miss you but I guess you have a lot of stuff to do. I just don't want to disturb you :)

Arse: Don't worry about it, you couldn't ever disturb me. Text me whenever you want, my love.

Me: Yeah, I will. Now off I go to have some breakfast, bye.

I keep staring at my phone for a bit, probably hoping that he might jump out of it, when it suddenly starts ringing.

On the same time Ludwig starts banging against the door, yelling at me to open it. After another few seconds of neither answering Ludwig nor the phone the door shatters into pieces and he stands there staring at me.

Still in panic I answer the phone but immediately regret it since my voice still is a bit shaky. "H-hello?"

"Amanda are you alright?" He asks and I can perfectly picture him staring at me with his worried expression.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Why shouldn't I be?"

"Your voice is shaking and you sound like you've been crying. Are you ok?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm just a bit sick, a cold I guess. Don't worry about it." I lie while a furious Ludwig places his hand on my shoulder, letting his fingernails dig into my skin.

"Are you-" He starts but another male voice cuts him off. "Alright then, I will call you back in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too." I whisper so quietly that I am not sure if he even heard it.

I let the phone slide out of me hand and on the ground while Ludwig lowers himself next to me.

"Why are you being like this?" He asks while pulling me in for a hug. "Why did you start messing around with the royal vampire brothers anyway?"

"Messing?" I ask. "I never wanted you and never will want you. It was always John and it will never be you."

"Messing because you made both brothers fall for you in both of your lifes."

"Now is that my fault?"

"No, it's not." He answers before placing a small kiss on my head. "It's the foolish brother's fault who fell in love with his brother's mate, twice."

"Good for you, now go away from me."

And because he didn't move an inch I try to focus on my magic to throw him away. But since I am not calm enough and I have this weird feeling of being lost, I can't control my powers.

I try to move away from him but he is coming even closer. He forces me to lie down due to his movements so that he is on top of me again.

He buries his face in the crook of my neck, placing small kisses there before gently biting me. He leans to my ear and whispers. "Don't worry, I don't have the intention to hurt you and I won't." He looks at me again. "I just want to talk.

He sits up again and I do the same. " You are right." He says and I don't understand until he continues. "You never returned my feelings nor did you ever kiss me or did something John wouldn't approve. But that doesn't mean that the same goes for me."

"What did you do?" I ask almost scared of his answer.

"Some really big mistakes." He replies. "But I need you to forgive me."

I stand up again and ask again. "What did you do? Ludwig, what have you done?"

But before he has the chance to tell me, I run.

I can't listen to him anymore. I have to get away.

While running through the corridors, tears are making it hard for me to see so it is no wonder that I ran into a wall.

Looking at the wall again and looking up I notice it is John.

"J-john!" I exclaim and hug him as hard as I can. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't believe a woman who says she is fine." He says with a smile. I smile back at him until I feel Ludwig's presence behind us.

"Are you alright, Amanda?" Ludwig asks and only hearing his voice makes my smile disappear.

"What happened?" John asks.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

I hope you like the new chapter <3

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3