Chapter 34

Warning. This chapter will be violent. If you can't handle descriptions of torture/death/stuff like that, do not read this chapte. But I promise I did hold myself back and it's not that bad. Still you have been warned :)

---------------------------------------------

I step closer doing the same as John did a few minutes ago. Only this time I pull. I pull and watch his fingernail now being stuck in between the pilers I am holding. I look at him and watch him scream. Oh god I love this sound. It makes me forget all about my surroundings.

I continue with the rest of his nails one by one after a while getting slightly bored. I put the instrument back and take a rope and a knife with me.

I tie more ropes around him knowing they are really rough and every time he moves, they'll cut themselves deeper into his flesh.

"You know? I'm planning on not being too hard on you. You know the saying -If you love something you have to let it go- So I believe If you hate something you should get rid of it even faster."

"A-Amanda." He coughs out "P-please. Y-you don't have to do this."

"I know I don't. But I love seeing you in pain. I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name." I laugh, winking at him.

"Stop quoting songs you little bitch and get me the hell out of here!" He yells dimming down my laughter.

I glare at him and throw my fist at his face and because of the cracking sound I assume I just broke his nose.

"F*cking slut!" He screams.

"God, you're so damn boring." I breathe out before stabbing the knife into his left thigh.

He screams more and I walk over to the table again brushing my finger over all the differend kinds of instruments until I pick another knife. I don't know why but I really like knifes.

I cut threw the skin of his face watching the blood running down and dropping down on his chest. I cut a few more cuts into his skin, through his flesh until I hit the bone.

Looking proudly at my artwork I watch as he tries to catch his breath again while blood is dripping out from all the cuts on his face, limbs and chest.

"Amanda, please. Don't kill me." He beggs but to no avail. As if I let him go now. Even if I wanted to do that I couldn't. Good that I don't even want to.

"Yeah sure. I'll let you go running around screaming my name and what I did. Plus come on. You deserve this. No, sorry. You deserve worse. Too bad I'm already bored and soon will sent you free. Say the devil I said hi, will you?" I reply before walking over to him and stabbing the knife right through his heart. That means if he ever had one.

He coughs out his last breath, the life leaving his body like the air leaves his lungs. Big wide eyes are staring into my own and for the first time I see a tear running down his cheek.

Deaths are so beautiful.

The glint in his eyes disappears, the eyes now fixed to stare into the nothingness. His head falls back down and the euphoria slowly disappears leaving me alone with what I've just done. Now I'm alone. In the reality. Realizing that I've just killed someone.

I feel relieved and scared at the same time but to what voice should I listen? The one telling me everything is alright, that he deserved it anyway or the one telling me I've just turned myself into what I despise so much. 

A monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I hope you like it<3

Well so he finally did what he promised her and caught her kidnapper. But to be honest idk what day it is... I've lost my notes :'(  guess I have to read through my whole book again xD

Well I know this chapter wasn't necessairy but I wanted to to it :3 Well I hope you liked it and next chapter will be a little more about John I guess?

Anyways, thanks for reading<3

Mel<3

PS: she thought "Deaths are so beautiful" 

a) because in class I had to play the wife of Macbeth and had to kill myself and people told me they liked how I died xD

b) e.g. tokyo ghoul

c) I just love that quote :3