Chapter 19

I get up from my knees Looking at the now clean ground "Finally" I breathe out. I put away the cleaning supplies and when I look at the clock it says 

4pm

I wander around following a few corridors when I walk past his office. Without the intention to do so I catch up a few word he says "She is mine-" I walk past the door but turn back around. His words make me curious so I stay and listen "-I want you to track him down. I'll kill him." My eyes widen and I walk away.

Who was he talking about? Did he call again?

But before I can get lost in thoughts again a figure appears in front of me. The fat man dressed in a fancy looking suit smiles at me but in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. The man is smaller than me but somehow looks dangerous yet I don't know what the hell he is doing here.

"Uhm... may I help you, sir?" I ask politely

"Sure" He replies with a wide grin revealing his ugly teeth "First of all would you mind to tell me your name?"

"It's Amanda, sir." I answer

"Alright beautiful Amanda. Could you please lead me to Mr. Lockwood?"

"Sure. Please follow me." I say leading him to the office. Once we arrive I knock waiting for Johnathan to open the door. As he opens the door he seems to be surprised to see me which is why I directly came to the point "Your guest is here, master Lockwood."

He nods and both of them disappear into his room slaming the door shut. I stand there for a while trying to think of something I could possibly do but I freeze when suddenly screams were comming out of his working room.

Is he ok?

Should I go inside?

I decide to check on him and gently knock on the door. But of course he couldn't hear it which is why I pulled the halndle down carefully opening the door. What I see let's me freeze in shock. The chubby man was laying there unconscious on the ground and John was standing there wiping blood from his face. He turns to me and looks at me with wide eyes.

"I-I-I s-shoudn't h-have... I-I'm s-sorry." I want to run away but he is faster than me. He grabs me and drags me inside of his room while I keep trying to free myself even if I know that I don't have the slightest chance to escape. "Please!" I yell "Let go of me and I'll act as if nothing has happened!" I keep yelling "Please! I'm begging you!"

But he seems not to listen to me at all and throws me onto his chair growling "What did you see?"

"N-nothing."

"Come on, Amanda I don't have time for games."

"Just him lying on the ground and you wiping away blood from your face." I reply with my voice still shaking.

"Do you swear it?" he asks

"Yes I swear! We can pinky promie too if that's the only way you'll believe me." I blabber frowning at my nonsense.

But to my relief his expression softens and he let's out a chuckle. "Alright." he let's out a sigh in relief and I ask myself why... I mean I basically saw that he killed someone so why am I still alive? Not that I am complaining... well maybe yes... but my point is that he is weird.

"Amanda?" his voice pulls me out of my thoughts and I look back at him.

"Yes?"

"I have to go out tonight. Getting rid of-" He points at the dead man and I nod.

"Alright."

"Don't run away or do anything stupid while I'm gone." He demands as he starts pulling the corpse away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡Hey

So here is the next chapter for you ♡ I hope you like it

stay unicorntastic and don't forget to

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: haha lol xD today morning my little sis went in her room to pick up her ringing phone. She thought someone called her xD she held the phone to her ear and was wondering that no one was answering. when I checked her phone and saw no missed calls I looked at the time and her set alerts and started laughing xD

oh humans :3

funny little creatures don't you think?

PS: Thanks @angelwings1727 and @Idrisami for adding my book to your reading lists<3