Chapter 7

Knock

Knock

Knock

I freeze when these sounds appear on my door. I turn around and get up again staring at the door and hoping he might just disappear.

"Amanda I know that you're in there."

"And I know that you're out there" I snap shutting my mouth not to say anything stupid again. But thankfully he seems to ignore my comment.

"Now get out of there and clean the mess." he demands walking away.

After a few seconds I unlock the door peeking outside. When I saw he was already gone, I made my way towards his working room.

When I'm standing in front of the door I encourage myself to smile and try to act happy like I always did. I open the door and suck in a breath at the sight of the mess.

I jump when a hand suddenly touches my shoulder "Oh my god!" I gasp and turn around.

"Well you can call me master Lockwood but god is fine too." He says with a smirk plastering his face.

I give him a confused look due to the fact that he was angry a few minutes ago.

Biiiipolaaar

Yeah yeah. We all know that.

"Sorry about earlier." He mutters "I got stressed out because of something. It wasn't your fault."

I nod and turn around starting to clean up his mess. When I lift up the tray and take a closer look at the carpet I gasp.

I-is that blood?!

I touch the spot with my fingers and it indeed seems to be blood. I jump up and look at my body scared that it might be my own.

"It's not your blood."

I turn around and my eyes widen at the realization what he just said. I hurry to his side and check if he was hurt "Is it your blood then? Are you hurt? Are-"

He grabs my arm stopping me from searching for injuries "It isn't my blood either."

I frown crossing my arms over my chest "And whose blood is it then?"

"None of your busyness. Just clean up the mess." Oh I see. Back to grumpy. Too bad.

I shrug it of and just did what I was told.

When I was finished I grab the tray and start heading to the kitchen. Looking at it I remember that Jonathan-

Jonathan? Are you serious? You kept calling him John all the time and now he is Jonathan?

Jonathan didn't eat it. That means he still is hungry. Should I cook something even if he hasn't told me to do so?

Fine so now you're ignoring me...

Knock knock

I turn around to see Jonathan entering the kitchen.

"Oh uhm... master Lockwood... I only realized now that you couldn't eat anything. Do you want me to make you something?"

"No, that is not necessary. I'm not hungry."

But how? He said he was hungry earlier but now he says he's not... weird.

"Anyway... is there a reason that you came here to me?"

"Yes, there is."

* * * * * * * * *

Heyo ♡

Good to see that you're still reading my book :) I really hope you like it. If you'd like to tell or ask me something then don't hesistate to message me or comment♡

Love you♡

And don't forget to...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: thank you @Dearg_due for voting<3

and thank you my dear @_Takis_ for adding my book to your list :3 <3