Chapter 42

John's pov

I feel my spirit returning back to my body and feel my arms resting on something cold. I open my eyes and lift my head only to find myself in a bath room. Looking at myself I see that I am lying in a bathtub filled with blood.

Rough night?

I lean back my head again trying to remember what happened. God... what day is today... what year do we have and what time is it?

I'm pretty sure we are in the 21st century...

Amanda.

Oh my god is she ok? I jump up, out of the tub but realx again. She is fine. I saved her.

I clean myself up a little before putting my clothes back on. I exit the bath room and find a few dead bodies lying around with a stake through their heart and multible cuts through their flesh. Just looking at them makes me feel happy.

I finally killed everyone. The Blackville clan no longer exists. They will never be able to harm anyone I care about.

Walking out of the building I find other dead bodies one more ripped apart than the other and slowly I gain my memories back.

Oh it was so much fun killing them. I can't wait to tell my siblings.

I open the front door, breathing in the cool night air and walking over to my brothers house. In vampire speed, of course.

Just when I am about to open the front door I hear someone crying. I frown at myself trying to figure who it could be.

I walk over to the side building and follow the noise soon realizing it is Amanda. But why should she be crying?

I use my vampire speed again, stopping right in front of her whith my brother standing next to her in shock.

She sits there, hugging my sisters body, crying...

"What happened." I speak out in a demanding tone while chlenging my fists.

My brother seems to not even hear me because he just keeps staring at our sisters body. And Amanda, she suddenly looks up to me with puffy, red eyes and tears all over her face.

She looks into my eyes for a second and looks down again, whispering "I-I'm sorry."

"What happened." I repeat.

She looks at the body in her hands, letting go of it and walking over to me "I-I'm s-so sorry. She s-shouldn't have died. I should be the one lying there-"

"What the hell happened?!" I yell at her, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

"I'm so sorry. He followed us and tried to kill me." She says.

"Who did?" I ask now letting go of her shoulders.

"I was ready to die. I should be dead. Not her. She could have lived." She mutters to herself.

"Brother." Ludwig calls. "Look at the body."

"Or sisters?"

"No. Amanda told me Mary was able to kill the man. Look at the body, brother."

Confusedly I look at the same direction as my brother "But brother, there is none."

"Exactly." He breathes out. "It has only just begun."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey♡

I hope you like this chapter ^^

Please tell me what you think

Also if you want to go ahead and msg me to chat a little. Idk you don't have to but I just want to get to know you :)

Anyway

Have a wonderful day and stay fantastic

Mel♡