Chapter 8

I raise both eyebrows at his reply wondering what it might be "Then what is it?"

"Oh just a few basics you need to know since you're living here now.

I know I already gave you a list yesterday so you know where the cleaning supplies are or where the most important rooms in this house are and stuff like that.

But what I haven't told you yet is how you're supposed to act."

Oh great

I mentally slaped myself for being so disrespectful as I nodd telling him to go on.

"You must only talk when I allow you to.

You stay in your room unless you have to do something.

You're only allowed to enter the rooms I marked on the map yesturday.

Whatever you see here you do not talk about it or ask questions.

You only talk to my guests if it is necessairy.

You don't break any of these rules unless you want to die one of the most brutal deaths possible."

My eyes widen at the last one.

Who the hell is he that he easyly says something like that as if it was the most normal thing to say?

"Do you understand?!"

"Yes Master." I say nodding my head.

He turns around to leave but stops "And of course you're allowed to cook yourself something to eat."

He left and I am once again on my own now. I look around in the kitchen only now feeling how hungry I am. After a few minutes I decide to make myself a sandwitch.

After I finished my sandwitch and washed my dish I head back to my room sitting down on my bed.

"Amanda?!" I hear him yelling.

I roll my eyes and get up heading to the door opening it and yelling "Yes master?!"

A few moments later he is standing right in front of me.

Woah that was fast! I thought he was further away...

"There you are."

"Here I am." I said awkwardly

"I forgot to tell you that if you need something you just have to make a list and put it on my desk so I can buy it. You don't get any money from me since you're not allowed to leave this house anyway."

I am not?

"Really? You never told me I couldn't."

He let's out a sigh replying "Yes I did. I said 'in return you have to stay here'. Here means in this building and the garden unless I say otherwise."

Well if that's your way of telling me that I am grounded... yay?

"So what you're basically telling me is that I am grounded? Like for the rest of my life?"

"No. You can also go to the garden which is also huge... more a park than a garden..."

"Yes but you also told me before that I musn't leave this room unless I have to."

He sighs "Well... you'll have one day of... per week. Then you can stay all day outside if you want to."

Still grounded...

"Was that everything you wanted to tell me?"

He shakes his head comming closer "No. About your kidnapper... give me one week and I get him."

I stare at him with wide eyes not really knowing how to react on this one. I nod and give him a small smile.

"Alright. That's all. I don't think I'll need you today so you can stay in your room or whatever."

Before he leaves I grab his hand "Wait."

"What is it?"

"You said I won't get any money... so how am I suposed to buy you a present? Like for your birthday? Oh and when is your birthday? I don't even know how old you are." At the last part a frown formed on my face.

"Everything you could buy me I already have. There is no point in trying to make me a present. My birthday is in 9 days and I am 22 years old.

Anything else?"

"Uhm... can you give me paper, rubber and a pencil?"

"Sure."

Well... that's going to be fun... not. But still I have to make him a present for his birthday.

If only I knew how...

* * * * * * * * * * *

Heyo ♡

I hope you like the new chapter :)

Love you♡

And don't forget to...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: something I only noticed now xD today is the 08.08.2016 (omg 8+8=16 it's fucking magic haha) and this is chapter 8. Yesterday was the 7th of august and I updated chapter 7 lol (and so on)

Anyway xD today is Menta's and Ahorn's (not their real names xD) birthday so even if you're unlikely to ever read this... happy birthday ♡

And of course happy birthday to anyone else having their birthday ♡

Well...see you tomorrow :)

PPS: <3 thanks @fuzzy12 and  for voting