Chapter 62

Hey, I'm not dead \^-^/
Sorry for not updating but like I thought... Wattpad does not work in China. I am really really sorry but well... I'm back :) with a bunch of new ideas.
PS: China was great.
Oh and greetings from Dubai :*
-----------------------------------------------------------

What was that even all about? I wonder while entering my room.

Well I did want him to react but well...

But how dare he act like that? What's wrong with him? Ignoring me and then kissing me... Can't he just pick a side? Well at least one thing isn't going to change. He'll always be an ass.

Why did I even agree to this? He was a stranger and kind of still is and yet I agreed to stay with him. I could have-

No... But maybe... no...

I see... I really don't have anything I can or want to do with my life. Good thing I'm not alive anymore. But why do I want to live again then?

"Amanda, I'm sorry." He says slamming my door open and entering the room. "I know I shouldn't have done that."

"Then why did you?"

"I...I don't know. I couldn't help it."

I let out a laugh. "Yeah, alright. Now everything is fine again." I cross my arms over my chest. "What's your point anyway? Can't you just pick a side?"

"I'm sorry Amanda..." He repeats coming closer and stretching his arms out.

"Don't touch me." I spit and slap his arms away.

"Please, just listen to me-" He begs but another female voice cuts him off.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Ho-nique asks, entering my room too.

"Talking to someone. And don't call me baby if you don't whish to die." He says in an annoyed tone.

"To whom are you talking-"

"To someone way more important than you, now piss off!" He yells and Ho-nique is clearly shocked. And so am I.

"You're talking to yourself." She states.

"No I am talking to the ghost of a girl I killed a while ago. I have something really important to discuss with her now go."

"Why-"

"Go the hell out of here or I will kill you next."

Her eyes widen before she leaves in a huff.

"Wow." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, where were we?" He asks while looking slightly annoyed by her.

"Before you finally decided to kick you're bitches ass out of my room? You were saying sorry and you wanted to tell me something but you
know what? I don't even care. Now get the hell out of here."

"B-but-"

"Out!" I yell while pointing at the door. "Go collect some more maids or whatever you do with your free time."

"So the reason why you've been pissed is that I have another maid?" He asks confusedly.

"Oh, that and that you ignored me after I thought we were getting along, for hurting me,-"

"Right..." He sighs, cutting me off. "But when the time comes you'll understand why I did what I did." I look at him in disbelief and him seeing this he continues. "Oh, no... This isn't supposed to be an excuse or something because there is nothing that could excuse my behavior-"

I stepped closer to him and pat his shoulder. "Oh, how right you are. Now go."

"Amanda, please-"

"Out-"

"Listen to me-" He beggs again.

"I did listen to you. But now I am tired of listening to you. In the end all you're saying is nonsense. Or just a weird way of trying to put the blame on me-"

"I don't want to blame you for anything." He exclaims while throwing his hands in the air. "The... The thing is that... I don't even know what to tell you. I want to talk to you but I can't find the words to-"

"Good for you. Now off you go or off I go. You decide.

Oh and you better bring me back to life soon or at least let my spirit rest in peace because I am so sick of this.

You know what?

Just find a way to free my spirit. I don't have a reason to live on nor to live again so I guess I shouldn't bother you to find a way to bring me back when you could just let go of me.

At least everyone would be happy then. Or at least me.

It's the only thing I want."

He stands there in shock for a while before speaking again. "Amanda." He looks at me with a serious expression. "Is this really what you want?"

"Yes."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey <3

Sorry again :(

Well in return I will try my best to write and update as much as possible for a while. I now have holidays for two weeks which means more time for wattpad \^-^/

Well, love hugs and kisses

Mel<3