Chapter 52

John's pov

Sitting down and trying not to look at Amanda, my thoughts drift back to yesterday. Flashes of the night are crossing my mind and I do my best to ignore them.

It is my fault.

I killed her.

I lick my bottom lip and look away for a brief moment, debating on what to do next. I look at her again and ask. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She replies. She pushes her hair to the side, revealing her neck and closes her eyes. I shift on my spot before slowly comming closer to her. I place my hands on her shoulders and move my left arm to hers as I pull her on my lap. She opens her eyes again to look at me. I smile at her while she smiles back and then she looks back away.

I cup her left cheek and draw a line down to her jaw line, placing my hand on the back of her head. She closes her eyes again as I pull her body closer. I debate about doing this for a while loosing the grip a little but figuring is is ok since she offered me to do this my grip around her tightens again.

I places a small kiss on her neck, to mark the spot and to calm her. I then biteas fast as possible into her neck, to make it as less painful as possible. I could feel my teeth dugging through her soft skin and her blood filling my mouth. Pressing my mouth harder againt her neck not to waist a single drop of the red liquid I gulp it down, clearing the wound with my tongue.

She tastes so good...

I feel myself loosing controll over my body and suck harder. Her stiff body slowly starts to relax and the last thing I sense is her sigh.

I feel the blood rushing through my whole body blinding me and loosing myself in it. Blood. The sweet taste of her delicious blood. It is the best blood I've ever tasted.

I can't hold myself back and keep sucking, pulling her even closer and tightening my grip around her even more, if that is possible.

Still high from her blood and in lack of myself I feel how her body stops moving and her heartbeat slowing down.

But I can't stop. My inner monster wants me to keep drinking no matter what happens to her. Trying to panic myself even more I finally gain a bit of control back and pull my fangs back in. 

I look down at her in shock.

What the hell happened to me? I haven't been like that for centuries.

Thinking about it for a moment I now notice that her wound still is bleeding and that she still is in great danger.

My eyes widen as her heart suddenly stops beating.

"What? No, no, no, no!" I bite into my own wrist and feed her with my blood but she still isn't moving, nor is her heart beating anymore. My own heart starts beating faster and faster.

What have I done?

"Please come back! Come back, Amanda!" I scream and start shaking her body. "You can't die now!" A cold tear runns down my face and I don't bother wiping it away.

I rub some more of my blood into her wound and eeing that it isn't healing creeps me out.

"God" I breathe out. "What have I done..."

After a while of watching her lifeless body I realize that nothing I would to could change it anymore. I have to accept this.

"S-she is dead..."

I sit there, staring at her body and feeling numb for what feels like forever until I deside to go to sleep. I lie down next to her, putting a blanket over both of us. Feeling that her skin is cold makes me worry even more. "What have I done..." I mutter to myself while wrapping my arms around the body.

"John?"  I hear Amandas soft voice echoing through the air.

Am I coing crazy?

I think I just heared her voice...

Waiting a little and not hearing anything I shake my head.

I am going crazy.

"John!" I blink a few times and look at Amanda.

Seems like she called me a few times already. She looks a bit worried but why?

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course I am. Why shouldn't I be?" I say trying to get off the subject.

"I don't believe you but-"

I sigh and cut her off. "You don't have to. Now what do you want to ask me so badly?"

Playing with her fingers she says. "Well, you've been acting a little weird... so I want to know if..."

"If what?" I ask impatiently and giving her a glare.

She looks at me up and down making a suspicious face before she asks. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Surprise\^-^/

Chapter 52 just for yoouu<3

I hope you like it :)

Yours Mel<3