Chapter 13

I only took a few steps out of my room when I notice something.

My eyes widen at the wet feeling downstairs.

Oh shit!

I head back to the bathroom and sit on the toilet.

God... every girls best friend... their period. Just that mine always comes when I need it... not. Like when the world ends, I have to hurry, am not in the mood, etc. So basically when I have more important stuff to deal with... gross

Only when I think nothing could be worse then this... my life is like... and how about this and that?

Fucking annoying. And what is even worse... I diddn't make a list yet. I neither have pads nor these scary things called tampons... I'm dead...

And how exactly do you tell a guy that you need him to buy something you need to stuff in your vagina or panties?

Just the thought of talking about stuff like that with John makes me shudder.

I decide that for now I have to live with toilet paper and walk out of the bathroom again but when I looke at my bed my eyes widen again.

T-there is a red spot on the sheet...

I turn pink in emberessment and imediately pull it off, grabbing it and hiding it under the rest of the dirty laundry.

This should do it.

I head to the kichen knowing that he would soon want to have his breakfast.

God that was a good way to start a day... well at least-

My smile drops when I remember the call. I emediately feel cold again and have to put a lot of effort in keeping moving and not just freezing like back when I heard this horrible voice again.

A slight shudder runs threw my body and I try to focus on something else. I find myself in the kitchen and start making him a sandwich. Much like the one he asked me to do yesterday.

Yesterday...

I put in some tea and search for some bisquits to serve. One I arranged everything on the silver tray I start walking to his room not entering befor knocking.

Knock knock knock knock

"Come in."

I open the door and find him on his usual spot. His desk. He really seems to work a lot. I wonder what it is...

I arrange the things on his desk "Your breakfast, master."

He nods this time looking at me. He seems to be in deep thoughts so I don't bother saying anything else. I turn around with the tray in my hands and walk off only to be stopped by his cold and demanding voice "Amanda."

Amanda

The call.

He.

I.

Not safe.

Tears want to spill out but I try to hold myself back as good as I can. I don't bother tuning to face him because I know I wouldn't be able to keep my wall up looking at him.

"Yes. master?" I ask with a rather shaky voice.

crap.

I hear him standing up and walking over to where I am now and fear rises inside of me.

Did I do something wrong?

My body stiftens and memories keep rushing threw me. About him, the call and John.

Only the sensation I suddenly feel on my shoulder drags me back to reality.

"Amanda." He tightens his grip on my shoulder and I finally turn my face to him.

"Mhm." I bite on my lip and feel my eyes watering again. Why am I so damn weak...

I regret looking him in the eye and look away. But he slightly tuches my chin almost as if afraid hurting me and pushing it to the side in order to make me look at him again. His eyes burn into my own but not like before. He is not scaring me. Maybe I just got used to his burning gaze.

But what he did next let my jaw drop.

He looks at me with an expression I've never seen on him before "Are you ok?"

Worry.

He is worried about me.

I just stand there and he lays both of his hands on my shoulders the worried expression deepening. "Are you alright?"

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hey :3

Lucky 13 xD

Well I hpe you like it :)

Stay unicorntastic and

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Yours Fernando♡

PS: XD sorry about the false name xD you wanna know what it is about?

stay and read:

me: pulls out name tag on the beginning of the lesson.

"U know what? my bio major teacher calls me Lory-An"

Her: "What? Why?"

Me: "Because there is another Melissa in that class and my 2nd name is Lory-An."

Her: "Seriously?! wtf? how many names do I not know of? how many are there? What... are you one day comming along telling me that your name was Fernando too?!"

So well XD my name is Fernando now xD I was even debating on making it my user name xD

PPS: thank you @clangakill00 and @lovejoyriel for adding my book to your lists<3