Chapter 16

I know I just updated but well... enjoy <3 but... ah nope see for youself :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-who called you?" I ask curiously

He stuffs the phone back into his pocket shruging "No one important."

"You said you would kill him when he calls you ever again. Either you enjoy thretening people or there is more behind it."

He rolls his eyes looking me in the eyes "Come on. I've said that to you too." I want to believe him but I know he is lying.

I take a step closer placing my hands on my hips "You also mentioned a girl-"

His eyes widen as if he only now realized that I heared everything he said "Well yeah. We did talk about something importat but that's non of your business. You're just my maid plus I told you not to ask questions or talk to much." His eyes harden and the coldhearted master I hate is back.

"Well if I am just your maid then why do you want me to play your little girlfriend in front of your brother?! Just take that bitch from earlier!" I yell at him my face turning red from anger.

He raises his eyebrows clearly impressed at my outburst and I place a hand on my mouth to stop myself from thinking out loud.

"I don't have to give you a reason for that. And if you want one so bad, I can't let you alone in this house can I? My siblings and I meet every once in a while throwing a party. A mask ball. everyone wears clothes from the 18th or 19th century and brings their partner with them. Since no one is allowed to bring their maids and butlers I can't introduce you as my maid. Is that enough of an answer to you."

"Sure." I turn around leaving the room as he keeps yelling my name. Once I'm back in my room I take of the green dress when I suddenly hear the door open again.

"Amanda! When I tell you to come back I-" We both stare at eachother with wide eyes as I try to cover myself "Oh...uhm...I-I'm sorry"

"Ever heared about knocking?!" I bite my lip and feel how my face is turning pink but he still isn't moving "OUT!" I yell and he finally leaves.

"Ugh" I breathe out walking over to my closet

"Ready?" he asks threw the door.

"No!" I reply looking threw the closet "By the way. Am I supposed to work today?"

"Yup"

"Shit." I curse to myself as I sit down on my bed letting me fall back.

"You're my maid. You're supposed to work for me." he sighs

"It's not that. I just... left my clothes in the walk threw closet."

"Well" he says as he pulls the door handle down "You can work without clothes too. I wouldn't complain." 

I head under the covers and he opens the door looking disapointed "What? Did you think I'd-"

"If I was so desperate I'd just pull the covers away. Besides I've already seen everything" he says smirking at me.

"Whatever. Just get me my clothes."

He steps closer "But what if I don't want to?" he says while a glint appears in his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ♡

God this chapter xD Nothing at all happened. So sorry xD

this wasn't even planned... but well... plans change so fast. hope you like it♡

stay unicorntastic and don't forget to

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: oh my O.O I have readers from 12 different countries and even a few male readers O.O I am impressed 

and yeah I have nothing better to do than looking at that while normal people are sleeping... because it's 2:52am xD but well... 

PPS: thanks @deedeewalker55 and @d3bb88 for the votes<3