Sing

(3rd Person)

Everyone was rowdy with excitement. They all talked about their summer fun and hopes for Junior year. "I went to Hawaii, and boy did it feel nice." Quinn rubbed her arms, a nice glowing tan left on them. "While you were in Hawaii, I was relaxing in my bed, catching up on sleep." Puck sat back in his seat. "You got that right." Mercedes chuckled. "Glee!" Mr. Schuester exclaimed. Everyone broke out in joy as they all applauded. "Who is ready to win another championship?!" He asked. Everyone screamed their answers back and Mr. Schuester exploded with laughter.

"Wait, wait wait! Don't start without us!"

Everyone turned to the doorway, and their jaws dropped. A huge smile painted itself across Angie's face as the two rushed in the door. They ran hand in hand, her red cheeks completing her face, his grin rounding his. It was none other than Camila and Finn.

They both hurried to their seat and sat, everyone eyes and mouth still wide open. "Woah!" Sam exclaimed, causing everyone to break the silence with laughter. "Alright! Well, welcome you two. I see you guys have sealed the deal." Mr. Schuester put his hands on his sides. "Thank god they did." Santana added, making everyone laugh even more. "Mr. Schue?" Rachel raised her hand. "Yes?" He asked. "I think this is the perfect opportunity to start singing since all of the family is here." She looked back at everyone. They all agreed as Rachel yelled, "Hit it!"

Rachel: It doesn't matter if your days are long

All: Sing!

Rachel: It doesn't matter if your night's gone wrong

All: Sing!

Rachel: Just clap your hands and stomp your feet and sing it

All: Whoa, sing!

Camila then hopped up and joined her. She gave her a long hug and then walked around the choir room.

Camila: It doesn't matter if he let you go

All: Sing!

Camila: It doesn't matter if she hurt you so

All: Sing!

Camila: Get up and dance, just feel that beat and sing it

All: Whoa, sing!

Both: I don't know what you've been told, but music make you lose control.

They helped everyone up and out of their seats. They all danced around together, Camila also giving Mr. Schuester a welcome back hug.

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it out as hard as you can. Make 'em hear ya from LA to Japan, don't let 'em bring you down.

Sam: This is how we do it now, go and roll them windows down and

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it with your hands in the sky. Light it up like it's the 4th of July, don't let 'em bring you down.

Sam: You know what I'm talking 'bout, a little bit louder now!

Camila, Quinn, and Tina sat on a rolling cart as other glee club members began pushing them down the hallway. Students stared from their classrooms, but smiled hearing all of their voices. Glee club had earned a knew reputation after Nationals, and it made the school actually love them.

Quinn: It doesn't matter if you're way off track

All: Sing!

Tina: Feel like you're headed for a heart attack

All: Sing!

Matthew: Just raise your voice and bring the noise and sing it

All: Whoa, sing!

They then turned down the hallway and started racing each other, causing Camila to giggle a lot from how fast they were going. She turned her head and watched Finn awkwardly dancing down the hall next to her, but she found it adorable in every way possible. Because he was hers, and that's all that mattered at that point and time.

Finn: Sing for your mama, sing for your daughter, ing for you sisters, misters, best friends, brother. Cause I don't know what you've been told, but music make you lose control

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it out as hard as you can. Make 'em hear ya from LA to Japan, don't let 'em bring you down.

Mercedes: This is how we do it now, go and roll them windows down and

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it with your hands in the sky. Light it up like it's the 4th of July, don't let 'em bring you down.

Mercedes: You know what I'm talking 'bout, a little bit louder now!

Camila hopped down from the cart and started pushing Artie down the hallway, doing zig zags and spinning around.

Artie: Sing it for your mama, ay. Sing it for your papa, ay. Sing it for the whole world, for your boy or girl, for your number one bae. AA on the beat, okay? I'm the human eight oh eight. Go ahead, go sing it, don't talk, cause the beat won't stop, no way, way, way, way.

Everyone stopped once they reached the auditorium. A whole summer without being here, singing, having fun, or practicing, made them realize how much they missed it. Everyone took off running to the stage.

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it out as hard as you can. Make 'em hear ya from LA to Japan, don't let 'em bring you down.

Mr. Schuester: This is how we do it now, go and roll them windows down and

All: Sing, sing, sing, sing. Sing it with your hands in the sky. Light it up like it's the 4th of July, don't let 'em bring you down.

Mr. Schuester: You know what I'm talking 'bout, a little bit louder now! You know what I'm talking 'bout, sing a little bit louder now!

Everyone eventually got up on stag and started dancing around and singing with each other. They all seemed to grow and mature a little more with the two months off, but thankfully, school was back in session.

All: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Finn followed Camila over to the empty piano. He grabbed her hips and picked up to help her sit on top of it.

Camila: Let me hear you sing

She held him close as they shared a kiss. Everyone piled over each other and screamed with excitement finally seeing them together. She hopped down and all of the Glee club huddled into a huge group hug with Mr. Schuester.