Quick

(3rd Person)
Camila continued to do what she knew of the dance with the other dancers, watching her every move in the mirror. Rachel came over and held her hips while she did tiny steps on her toes. Since Camila hadn't done ballet in so long, she wasn't used to doing it every day. They went on until Rachel clapped and told the class to stop so everyone could go home finally. Everyone left accept Camila and she went up to the mirror and sighed. She held the bars and look at her feet, then looking at herself in the mirror. She bit the inside of her lip and bowed her head again.

"Aren't ballerinas supposed to be smiling?" He asked.

Camila turned and smiled. Finn still had sweat dripping from his forehead from basketball practice. "I know, just tired that's all." She sighed walking over to him. She hugged him tightly and he rubbed her back. Camila let go and took her skirt off, leaving her in only the leotard she had on also. She grabbed her leggings and slid those on before taking Finn's extra hoodie and putting it on with her shoes over her dance slippers. "I can really tell how much you love getting back into ballet. You looks so beautiful when you do it." He held her hand. "Thank you. I'm really happy I'm back into it." She nodded. They rushed out of the school and quickly got into her car.

Camila cranked the heat up and started to head down to her house to get ready for the second annual Glamour Ball. Finn had already dropped his stuff off at Camila's house that morning so they could just get ready at one spot. They eventually made it there and hurried once again inside to avoid the coldness. "Okay I'm sorry but when I leave this house later I'm gonna have sweatpants on under my dress." She chattered her teeth. Julie sadly couldn't be there that time due to working hours, but Camila had set up a camera to take pictures for her instead. Camila and Finn raced up the stairs to her room. Finn politely took his stuff to the guest room so Camila could have time and extra space to get ready in. It wouldn't take much time for Finn to get ready, so he just wandered around when he was done in his pants and white collared shirt, leaving his belt, jacket, and tie to put on last.

She sat beautifully at her vanity and softly pressed powder to her face with a soft brush. Her hair was done in just casual waves that flowed down her back.  Camila had always loved putting makeup on because it made her feel like she could be and do anything she wanted. She didn't want to get any extra makeup fall outs on her dress, so she simply stayed in Finn's old football sweatpants she so-caringly stole last year and her bra. Camila had gotten pretty used to having her little pudgy stomach out around Finn, so it was a nice relaxation and weight off her chest. Camila then got up and remembered she had forgotten to give Finn the broach to put on over his breast pocket to match her dress. She grabbed it and walked to the guest room. "Hey I forgot to give you this babe." She handed him the broach. He smiled and set it down. "Thanks Camileon." He kissed her lips.

That spark then clicked like when they kissed for the first time, and they couldn't let go.

Finn looked down at her and she could feel her breathing getting softer. They met lips again and Finn's tongue dug deep into her mouth. "Finn we can't-" She tried getting out, but he always knew how to leave her breathless. He held her cheeks as their bodies twisted and grinded. He picked her up by her knees and she wrapped her legs around him. Finn pushed through the door, not leaving her lips once, and went to her room. He slammed them into the door, but not too hard. Her lipstick was faded and had disappeared from their lip locking. He put her down and was taken back a little as she pushed him to the bed.

His pants then met the floor with his boxers and she did everything she knew would pleasure him. Finn laid back, biting his tongue to keep from giving up his moans Camila tempted him for. But, his vocal chords gave up and let one out, making Camila chuckle and continue. The brunette shuddered in pleasure as she kicked the blankets off the bed knowing he was going to give out any second. And when he did, he quickly craved and desired to see Camila in the same position he was in; with her blood rushing and her whole body turned on by his presence and pleasure. Finn ripped his shirt off, even ripping some of the seams. His mom would be super mad, but he didn't care at that moment.

Finn took his sweet time taking off her clothing that fit her perfectly. "Your turn." He whispered so sexually she was sure she had already wet the bed. He made sure to only stay at the one spot on her neck that she couldnt stand to be sucked on. Camila dug her nails across his back, wanting him to stop, but wanting him continue what he was doing. He straddled on top of her and made his way down to her inner thighs. He teased at her with his fingers as her head fell back into the pillow and she groaned. He stared her completely in the eyes and watched her shiver at his touch. His bulge grew stronger and stronger against her lower stomach and she let out a moan, making Finn grind against her out of habit.

When he knew she was ready, he grabbed a stash of secret condoms from under her alarm clock on and rolled it on as fast as he could. Camila giggled at Finn's smirk. "Just a quick one before we go." He playfully said. He entered her inner walls and Camila immediately arched her back. They had done this many times after her birthday, but each time was new experience in their minds. Finn had felt like he found his perfect match. She was someone completely different from his past dating experiences and she was the best one yet. Her body was amazing, and he wished she knew that.

They had soon reached their edge and Camila had to catch her breath. She looked at the time, and saw the dance started in fifteen minutes. "Shit we're gonna be late." Her voice was raspy. Finn got out of bed perfectly, but her body wobbled and she fell to the ground. "Why did I just do that?" Camila panicked. "It's okay. You just finished having sex, so you're body is weak." Finn tried not to crack up as he flushed the condom down the toilet She pouted and crossed her arms. "Don't worry, I'll bring you your makeup and other stuff to touch up your self." He kissed her forehead, which was the only part of her body that wasn't embarrassingly red.