Cupid

"I think I may actually puke

"I think I may actually puke." Angie held her stomach. "Yeah, me too. I think I wanna back out and just take a zero." Matthew frowned.

"No you guys, come on! We all worked hard for this. You don't even have to say who it's dedicated to. You'll be fine, I promise." I exclaimed. They both sighed and nodded. "Be happy! It's the first step to being closer to them." I crossed my arms. "Alright, let's do this." Angie rubbed her hands together. We all walked into the choir room and Angie set her stuff down. She went back up to the front of the room and began to blush madly. "Breathe." I mouthed to her. Mr. Schuester closed the door and grabbed his clipboard. "Today we will be finishing up this week's assignment numbers. Our second to last number is with Angie, so take it away." He checked her name off the list and sat down.

Angie cleared her throat. "So, uh...hey guys. My number is dedicated to uhm." She looked at me and froze. I smiled to her and held up a thumbs up. "A person I like, who is actually in here." I also froze up, not expecting her to say it. Everyone looked around at each other and were left in confusion as she qued for the music to start.

Angie: This is more than the typical kinda thing. Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me, uh oh, didn't wanna take it slow. In a daze, going crazy, I can barely think. You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, uh oh, waiting for my phone to blow.

She stood still in one spot with fear written acrossed her face. I took a deep breathe and got her attention. She looked at me and I acted like like was picking up a microphone and she finally got what I was implying for her to do. Angie took the microphone off the stand and held onto it with her free hand.

Angie: Now I'm here in a sticky situation, got a little trouble, yep and now I'm pacing, five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour, uh don't wanna think too hard, but I'm sour. Uh oh, I can't seem to let you go.

She began to dance around and everyone cheered for her, even Sam. Finn pointed it out to me and we both pounded our knuckles together

Angie: See, I've been waiting all day. For you to call me baby So let's get up, let's get on it, don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight. Come on, that's right. Honest baby, I'll do anything you want to. So can we finish what we started? Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight, come on, that's right, cheerio.

Angie went up to our seats and started to singing to us. I lip sang with her to try to make her feel even more comfortable

Angie: What's the time, such a crime, not a single word, sipping on that Patrón, just to calm my nerves, uh oh. Poppin' bottles by the phone. Oh yeah. Had me up, had me down, turn me inside out. That's enough, call me up, baby I'm in doubt, oh oh, I don't even think you know, no no.