New Year's Day

Enjoy this extra long chapter! Don't get too emotional ;)

I turned my car off and grinned at the loud music coming from inside McKinley's gym that I could hear

I turned my car off and grinned at the loud music coming from inside McKinley's gym that I could hear. I got out and quickly got inside since I didn't bother to bring a jacket with me. Beautiful and handsome students, staff, and such lined the halls as they either walked around or were doing their own thing. I smiled and greeted people as I continued down the hallway and found Finn sitting in a chair outside of the men's locker room by himself. He looked up and chuckled. "There you are." He smiled. I hugged and kissed him before he kept his arms around my hips and admired me. "Let me hold you." He whispered before kissing my forehead and rocking with me. "Gosh, I just love holding you." He said before kissing me again. "And talking to you." Kiss. "And kissing you." Kiss. "Did you have champaign before I got here?" I questioned him trying not to giggle. "Maybe. But, I must say, you look so good in this dress." He smiled once again. "I hope so, it's a rental." We laughed. He took my hand and we headed inside the gym.

 He took my hand and we headed inside the gym

"Woah. This is so beautiful." I smiled at all the lights. All the Glee members came up and hugged us before we headed out to the dance floor and partied. I looked at the huge board set up on the wall, and we only had five more hours of this year left.

......

Me and Finn slowly danced together, my cheek resting on his chest with my arms wrapped around his neck. I looked up at him and he kissed me softly. "I wish this year wasn't ending." Finn sighed quietly. "Why is that?" I questioned. "This was the best year of my life. We won a championship, I defeat the odds of life, and I finally confessed my feelings to my future wife." He smiled. I blushed to myself and admired his eyes. "I love you so much Finn. If I could repeat this year, I would." I turned my head smiling. "Even watching me get shot?" He said in a goofy tone. "Well, maybe skip that part, but yeah." I nodded laughing some. "Alright everybody! Only one minute left of this year! Let's get ready for a countdown!" Mrs. Pillsbury said into the microphone. The board turned to a view of the New York ball on top of the building and the millions of people crowding around.  "Ten, nine, eight-" I looked at Finn and he flashed his dimples in a smile. "Are you ready?" He asked. "More than ever." I replied. I rewrapped my arms around his neck.