Next Destination

A cold breeze had waken myself up. I opened my eyes and I was directly in front of Finn's chest. I carefully slid my arms up in between us and wiped the stuff out of my eyes. I dragged the blankets up over us more and watched his chest slowly inhale and exhale. I tried to put Finn's arm down so I could get up, but I woke up him by accident. "Sorry, you can go back to sleep." I quietly said. "It's okay, I need to wake up anyways." Finn said in a groggy voice. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead gently.

"I am sad my birthday is over." I sighed closing my eyes and letting my forehead rest on his chest. "Who said it's over?" Finn's chest rumbled as he spoke. I removed my head from under his and looked up at him. "It's not over with me until you go home, and today you're not going home." "I hate you." I groaned and Finn laughed. "We have to be out of here by eleven, and it's ten on the dot, so get to steppin'." Finn stretched. I uncovered myself and got up, walking over to the other side of the room and grabbing my bra, then heading to my suitcase and feeling Finn's eyes watch my the whole time. "Like what you see?" I asked grabbing my suitcase and putting it on the bed. "I mean, didn't I just swipe your v-card?" Finn shrugged. I opened the suitcase and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and slid those on. I looked around for some pajamas and found no luck. "What the hell, did Julie not pack any pajamas for me?" I picked everything up out of it and threw it on the ground. "Angie packed that suitcase. Your aunt just helped pick things out." Finn sat up.

My eyes set on a black laced set of underwear attached to something. My face turned madly red as I slowly picked up the lingerie and held it up. "Angie, I'm gonna fucking kill you." I gritted my teeth and Finn fell back in laughter. "Finn this isn't funny how am I supposed to go get breakfast?" "Just wear something of mine." He chuckled. "I'll just get dressed." I groaned. "Oh, so you don't want to wear my clothes?" Finn cocked his eyebrow putting a fresh pair of boxers on. "No, don't you not realize how nice of a hotel we are staying in? I'm not gonna go downstairs looking like a bum." I started to pick my things up and put them back into my suitcase.

"So you're now saying I look like a bum?" Finn grinned. I got frustrated and heavily sighed, glaring at him and pursing my lips. He came over to me chuckling and wrapped his arms around me and placing a kiss on my head as I continued to put my things up. "You know I love you Camileon." He said. I turned around and kissed him. "Since I don't see another pair of clothes in my suitcase, I'm guessing you have them?" I questioned him. He walked over to his side of the bed and leaned down. He came back up with another box and walked over to me. "Finn!" I covered my mouth. "Your next birthday gift." Finn handed it to me. I couldn't stop smiling as I looked up at him. "Go change into it, shoes and all, then come back out here." He kissed me again before turning me around and giving me a tiny push to the bathroom.

I came back out after just quickly doing my hair and makeup, and I covered my mouth and began to giggle.

"Well what do you know. We match." Finn threw his hands up chuckling. "I was wondering why my shirt said princess." I crossed my arms. "A prince needs his princess," Finn hugged me tightly, "You look so cute." "You ARE cute." I complied. He let go and we started to pack our stuff up. I couldn't help but just keep glincing at him; my source of happiness. I knew he could tell what I was doing, but I didn't care. The room was spotless and the bed was remade. I placed the trash bags at the front door so the cleaning maids would have an easier time clearing our room. Finn closed the door and we went hand and hand to the elevator to check ourselves out.

It was heartbreaking to drive away from the city. Finn made me feel so idolized here, why should I leave? But, I could have more of it back in Lima from family and friends along with Finn.

"Our next destination isn't far, maybe about fifteen minutes from here?" Finn questioned the air turning onto the highway with the work-break rush hour. "Can you give me a hint as to what it is?" I cocked my head at him. "You will scream." He eyed the road. "What the hell does that mean?" I leaned back in my seat and looked at him puzzled. "You'll find out. Hand me a muffin, I'm starving." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the big chocolate one with his name on it from the tiny cooler we had. Anyone could've known it was his anyways. "You should probably eat too. I don't want you puking." He said over the bites of the muffin in his mouth. I grabbed a smaller muffin and munched on it while we both split a Starbucks Coffee.

Finn turned off the highway shortways after and caused me to look up from my phone. "Where are we?" I used the arm rest to help pull myself up from the sluggish position I was sitting in before. "Mason. We're like and hour and thirty minutes from Lima." Finn stopped at a red light that was right in front of a tall hill. "It looks dead here." I looked around, only seeing a gas station a few yards away. Then, the green light flicked on and we drove up the hill. As we peeked over it, I felt the childish side of me take over when I saw the tops of rollercoasters and other attractions beaming for the sky in the distance.

"Next destination, Kings Island." Finn grinned.