Merry Christmas

"Psst......pssssssttttt. Finn? Finster......?" I whispered laying somewhat on him.

I softly poked his nose every once in a while before leaning in and giving him a long kiss. I felt him breath in some and kiss me back. "Yes my darling?" He asked in a husk tone. "It's Christmas, Santa came." I grinned. He stretched and closed his eyes, smiling and pulling himself out of bed. I got up too and snuck out the bedroom door quietly. Me and Finn split up, me going to the guest room where Aunt Julie was and him going to Carol's room. I quietly opened the door, then lunged onto her bed and started jumping around. "JULIE GET UP COME ON COME ON SANTA CAME. CHRISTMAS CAN'T WAIT LET'S GO!" I exclaimed as she groaned then started laughing. I could hear Finn down the hallway screaming Christmas songs at the tops of his lungs, followed by a huge thud. Me and Julie ran straight down the hallway just to find him and Carol on the floor dying of laughter.

"I guess I'm too big to jump onto the bed" Finn pouted. I helped Carol up and me and Finn raced each other down the stairs. I pushed him backwards and he slipped on the wooden floor and busted his behind. I fell over next to him dying of laughter as he laughed with me too. "Come on you two! You're the ones who woke us up at six fifteen in the morning!" Julie called from the living room. We helped each other up and pulled the bottoms of our pajama pants up so we wouldn't slip again. We went to the living room and even though we had seen the packages yesterday, they looked ten times better this morning. Me and Finn sat on the ground while Aunt Julie and Carol took a seat on the two separate couches. "I think I'm gonna puke." Finn croaked looking at all the gifts. "Honestly, I'm scared to open these." I became wide eyed.

"Okay, we will all open a present at the same time since it's all evened out. Everyone go pick one out, but dontchoose the one that has a star on it, that's your final and main gift." We all got up and grabbed a package from under the tree. I picked one wrapped in pink and holographic paper. "To Julie, from Finn." Julie read and kissed him on the top of the head. She opened hers and it was a new set of knee high boots I had to help him pick out. "These are lovely Finn, thank you!" She hugged him tightly. "Alright, this one is from Camila to me." Carol smiled to me. She opened hers up and it was an assortment of Kylie Jenner's new lipsticks. "Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful. Thank you sweetie." She squeezed me tightly. I looked at Finn and he checked his name tag. "To Finn, from Camila." He smirked. I watched him slowly unwrap it to reveal an Imagine Dragons vinyl he was gushing over one day at the music store. "This is so sick, thank you babe." He kissed me quickly before admiring it. "Now Camila!" Carol folded her hands. I looked at the nametag, and sure enough, it was from Finn. "Oh goodness, what could this be?" I questioned out loud unwrapping the paper then revealing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle onesie. "Oh hell yes!" I kissed his cheek before looking it over.

We were done with the little presents and it was time for mine and Finn's main gift. Julie's main gift from me and Finn was a new tablet and Carol's was ruby stone earrings from Pandora. "Mkay..... here you go." Finn handed me a rectangular flat box. I opened it and pulled the lid off to reveal a piece of paper.

You'll find out on January 5th ;)

I looked confusingly at Finn. "You'll get it January fifth because it's not ready yet." He winked. "Oh, that sounds mysterious.....I like it." I teased. "Okay, well, my gift for you involves you getting up." I looked at Carol and got very excited. All of us got up and I blind-folded Finn with a scaf. We guided him to the garage and stayed quiet as he rambled on about what it could possibly be. I sat him in the fuzzy seat and stood in front of the drum set. "One...two...three.....open!" I exclaimed.

He untied his scarf and his face became blank and his jaw dropped to the center of the Earth.

I giggled uncontrollably as he picked up the drum sticks and then looked at everything: the drums flashing different colors along with the sticks and the seat.  He looked back up at Carol who had tears in her eyes knowing he hadn't had a new set since he was seven. She pointed to me and I began laughing. He as well had tears in his eyes as he came over and scooped me up into a long hug. "I love you so much." Finn held and rocked me. "I love you too," I chuckled trying to keep my tears away.

(Later)

After spending the day playing with his drums and me playing with my new laptop, we headed upstairs to start to wind down, even though I still brought my laptop to be on before I went to bed. While Finn relaxed on the bed on his phone, I went to the bathroom to pull out one last Christmas gift.

 While Finn relaxed on the bed on his phone, I went to the bathroom to pull out one last Christmas gift

*check comment section for my comment to get some explanation;) it's important!*

I stared at myself in the mirror vaguely. It had looked better at the store because I could barely see my faded stretch marks, but now they were as plain as day. "Enough, stop it." I growled inside my head. I sighed and fixed my posture. I finished the last soft curl in my head before spraying the perfume I knew Finn loved desperately and was satisfied with myself. I opened the bathroom door and stood in the doorway, trying to do the most sexy pose as I could.

Finn looked up from his phone and was immediately interested. He threw his phone to the ground and sat up on the bed. "Holy...shit." He slowly said, making me giggle to myself as he got up. "Damn Camila, you know what gets me." He sexually whispered sliding his arms acrossed my hips. "Merry Christmas." I smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a mistletoe, then hanging it above us with his arm. "Look at that, a mistletoe!" He acted surprised. I laughed as he gave me a long kiss before dropping it and reaching behind me. "As much as I love this lingerie on you, I think I'd rather have it off." He whispered in my ear as he locked his bedroom door.

He then unclipped my bra and the Christmas magic soon began.