Rebel Games

*I'VE REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER 4 TIMES PLEASE BARE WITH MY IF IT'S TERRIBLE (WATTPAD IS ACTING UP AND DIDN'T SAVE IT THE 4 TIMES I LEFT THE APP)*

(3rd Person)

All the Glee kids sat in the gym all by theirselves bored out of their teenage minds. Mr. Schuester had a school board meeting and the kids weren't up to sit in the choir room and do riff offs like they usually did when he wasn't there. Camila had some news to break to them and needed to give an answer to the questioner immediately.

"Hey guys, can I talk to you?" She walked to the bottom of the bleachers and everyone turned to her. "Being the leader of the student council, I have to do my best to make people happy. The McKinley property builders have come to me with an offer that is only for us and I need votes for it. " Camila looked at everyone. "Why didn't we hear about this?" Matthew questioned saying it for the other council members. "I received the news when I was suspended for two weeks." "Alright, let us hear it." Finn smiled. No matter what Camila said, she always made him smile. He loved hearing Camila talk out loud.

"The property builders would like to build us a separate choir building for the Glee kids so the regular choir can have our room. It'll be the same size as the choir room including Mr. Schuester's office. They want our approval or denial before they do so." "Hell to the no! Why do we have to be seperated from everyone just because the Glee club requires more room?" Angie exclaimed. "I think it's a great idea. We'll be away from everybody and not have to worry about being harassed or Sue barging in on us." Amelia stood up. "But what if it's raining or the humidity is strong? They aren't going to build a little roofed walkway just for us to go to the choir room." Quinn chimed in. "¡NO NO NO! ¿ESTÁS LOCO? ¿TIENE ALGUNA IDEA ¿QUÉ SUCEDE AL PELO DE LOS MEXICANOS EN LA HUMEDAD?" Santana yelled, but Camila ignored her because she had no idea what she was saying.

"I think we should vote to not have it. We shouldn't be isolated from he rest of the school. Plus, the Glee club has always practiced in that room ever since Glee became a thing when Mr. Schuester was in high school!" Camila crossed her arms. "I think we should have it. Then, we won't have to worry about a slushie to our faces or being bickered at by everyone else." Finn argued, taking Camila back that he wasn't on her side. "But teachers aren't going to be out there watching the back of the school, it can still happen." Camila snapped. "We will just ignore them like we always do!" "Well when a football player comes and follows you to the choir building to shove his foot up your ass because you're going to a homosexual festival inside the building, don't cry to us." Puck clapped back. Finn went to lunge at him, but Sam held him back. "I'm sorry but I'm with Camila's team. We shouldn't have to be seperated from everyone." Artie sighed. "I'm not sorry, but I'm on Finn's team. I'm tired of being threatened with a slushie everyday." Blaine crossed his arms. Everyone then began to yell back and forth at each other.

"Camila there is no way they're going to agree. It's useless." Kurt came down to Camila. She then saw a lingering dodge ball laying on the ground and grinned, an imaginary light-bulb glowing above her head.

Camila: Du du du-du, du du du-du, du du du-du, du du du-du, du du...